Performance Mobile Marketing Manager
SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit an experienced Performance Mobile Marketing Manager for a subsidiary of a world-leading, International iGaming business.
The successful Performance Mobile Marketing Manager, reporting into the Head of Marketing, will be responsible for managing and executing a portfolio of paid mobile media campaigns in order to drive cost-effective and strong quality app downloads according to budget.
The Performance Mobile Marketing Manager will manage all mobile display campaigns, marketing campaigns and promotions as well as the following other responsibilities;
- Monitor and report on KPIs in order to track traffic and conversion rates
- Manage and execute all mobile display campaigns, optimisations and budget management
- Create, target and segment all mobile marketing campaigns
- Ensure adequate market research is completed along with competitor analysis to identify mobile trends, new mobile advertisements, and other opportunities to target within the industry
- Ensure a sufficient mobile marketing business development strategy is developed, ensuring carrier opportunities and partnerships are covered
- Oversee all mobile marketing processes and reporting
- Oversee advert serving and tracking solutions
- Strong background in mobile media marketing, at least 3 years of direct experience
- Experience of digital marketing tools such as Tune, AppsFlyer, MobileApprtracking, Omniture
- Industry experience from an E-Commerce, Gaming, Online Travel or Online Trading organisation
- Degree educated in Marketing or a related field
- Strong analytical mindset, with a strong background and understanding of mobile digital metrics
- Strong understanding of CTR, Conversion rate, CPA and CPI
- ASO knowledge
- Exceptional written and oral communication and presentation skills
- Exceptional time management and excellent attention to detail, with a highly enthusiastic attitude
- Mobile Programmatic buying is highly advantageous
Our international client is a market leading, FTSE 250, online service provider offering unique services that are managed out of their Gibraltar office via a subsidiary company.
They provide value added, cutting-edge solutions to online industry leaders.
Well known for their strong brand presence, their business is centered on sophisticated, progressive sales with a retention focus.
Management teams have a clear idea of what is required to be at the forefront of their sector.
Employees have an abundance of talent and ambition, with a true “team” orientated attitude.
This is a tremendous opportunity to join an industry leading institution.
Full information and job specs will be provided to candidates who are interested to apply.
Gibraltar is a British Overseas Territory on the edge of the Iberian Peninsula neighbouring Southern Spain.
It boasts 300 days of sunshine per year, a relaxed out of work lifestyle and is easily accessible to the rest of Europe from Gibraltar and Malaga airports.
The primary currency in Gibraltar is pounds/sterling and there are excellent English speaking schools if you are relocating with your family.
Please click on the ‘apply' button and upload your CV or alternatively contact Alethea Chemaly, Recruitment Consultant on +350 200 69999.
We have a variety of jobs within the IT, Mobile & Internet sector ranging from £25k-£150k, so if this one is not suitable please get in touch to discuss other exciting opportunities you can apply for.
This advert is posted by SRGEurope (www.srgeurope.com), a UK based recruitment consultancy, on behalf of one of our client's.
All of our job adverts are for live jobs that we are pro-actively recruiting.
More Jobs from SRG
- Service Support Analyst
- Accounts Assistant
- Accounts and Audit Senior
- Auditor Senior - Accountancy
- Account and Audit Assistant Manager
- Tax Supervisor
- Dutch CS Conversion & Sales Agent
- CRM Executive
- PPC Manager
- Lead UX Designer
- Senior Software Test Engineer
- Java Developer
- CRM Executive
- Legal Assistant
- Affiliate Manager (Italian)
- Deployment Consultant
- Managed Service Manager
- Finance Manager
- Customer Service - Debt Recovery
- Senior Developer