Legal Cashier - Bolton - £Neg
My client a highly respected law firm based in the heart of Bolton is looking to appoint an experienced Legal Cashier to join their professional and established team.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 5 years legal accounts experience working as a busy legal practice.
Your day-to-day duties will include Daily Banking, Purchase Ledger, Petty cash, Bank reconciliation's, Processing new invoices and payments along with processing a high volume of transactions.
Additional duties will include dealing with bank transfers, deposit accounts and the posting of credit notes and internal journals and Payroll.
You will also be responsible for the monthly bank reconciliation reports and the production of financial, ledger and management reports.
You will be a Legal Cashier will have a strong understanding of SAR's with good knowledge of general accounting / bookkeeping principles.
You will be able to work well under pressure with a high standard of accuracy and have a methodical and logical approach to your work.
You will be able to communicate to a full range of people and be a smart professional, hardworking and personable person.
If you are interested in the position please call Jamie Miller on 01772 259121 or send a copy of your CV to email@example.com.
At Clayton Legal we passionately believe your talent matters, so we specialise in recruiting the best legal talent and connecting this to the right opportunities.
Our dedicated recruitment team includes Solicitors and lawyers, over 100 years of combined legal recruitment experience, backed by market leading search systems and access to extensive active and passive legal networks.
Clayton Legal is recognised as the talent partner of choice with clients ranging from small legal practices to international and global law firms.
Whether you're looking for total recruitment outsourcing or a single appointment, or an overview of the recruitment market our award recognised service can confidentl
More Jobs from Clayton legal
- Personal Injury Fee Earner ¿ Manchester - £22,000
- Travel Fee Earner - Central Manchester - £20,000
- Personal Injury Fee Earner ¿ South Manchester - £20,000
- Industrial Disease Paralegal - Manchester - £18,000
- Personal Injury Fee Earner - Manchester - £25,000
- Personal Injury Fee Earner
- RTA Claims Handler - Stoke - £Negotiable
- Solicitor/Lawyer - Corporate Solicitor - Lancashire
- Solicitor - Group Litigation Order - Merseyside
- Solicitor - Fast Track RTA - Lancashire
- Fast Track Supervisor
- Commercial Property Legal Secretary
- RTA Fee Earner
- Solicitor - Fee Sharing - Merseyside
- Residential Conveyancing Paralegal
- Personal Injury Fee Earner
- Employment Law Solicitor/Legal Executive/Paralegal – Birmingham
- Credit Hire Paralegal
- Family Solicitor Required – 5+ years’ PQE – Birmingham