Band 6 Substance Misuse Nurse
My Client are currently looking for a Band 6 Substance Misuse Nurse for an urgent vacancy.
This requires an immediate start and would be full time hours Monday - Friday.
It would be a week to week rolling contract and the rate of pay would be roughly £21-23ph ltd.
The role would involve conducting clinical assessments and devising a recovery treatment plan onto substitute medication for stabilisation and planned reduction, or alternatively detoxification.
The successful candidate must have experience of working as a Substance Misuse Nurse and have a valid NMC Pin.
If you would be interested in this vacancy, please call Amy Sumner on 01772 208962 or email firstname.lastname@example.org at your earliest convenience.
If you know someone else who may be interested, please do refer them on as SCS do offer a referral bonus of £250 for any candidate you refer who is successfully placed into a role
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Claims Handler
- Property Sales Consultant - Derby
- Children Social Worker, Wokingham Council
- Plasterer - Liverpool
- General Builder - North West
- Social Work Team Manager, Looked After Children, Central London
- New Homes Lettings Negotiator- West London
- Band 6 Biomedical Scientist - Hull
- Bussiness Support Manager - Cambridgeshire
- Adult SOcial Worker | Intermediate Care | South Tyneside
- Community Payback Supervisor – Derbyshire
- Social Worker | Childrens Teams | North East
- Social Worker | Adult Teams | North East
- IT Officer - 1st and 2nd Line Support
- Children Team Manager Herefordshire
- Scheme Manager, Harwich Essex (Part Time)
- Administrator / Receptionist, Guildford Surrey
- IT Business Intelligence Analyst - Merseyside
- Childrens Centre Lead, Central London
- Social Worker | MASH Team | Sunderland