DOUBLETREE BY HILTON, LEEDS CITY CENTRE - Kitchen Porter
The Kitchen Porter role involves a range of duties including: ensuring that all items of crockery, cutlery, kitchen surfaces and service equipment are kept clean and maintained in a hygienic condition, ready for use.
You will assist Kitchen and Food Service team members as required in order to ensure that our guests receive the highest standards of service.
Attention to detail is of paramount importance and you have a key role in keeping our kitchen running smoothly.
Key Personal Attributes
To join the team we need individuals who are caring and take pride in all that they do.
Who are personable, reliable, inspirational, driven and enthusiastic by nature.
Key Performance Behavioural Indicators
The key performance behavioural requirements of the Kitchen Porter role include:
* Identifying service problems or issues before they arise.
* Displaying a positive, friendly and informal manner with others.
* Showing a sense of urgency on behalf of others and actions requests quickly.
* Undertaking work in a well-organised and systematic way.
* Working effectively with colleagues and other departments.
* Striving for excellence by paying attention to important detail.
* Ensuring promises are kept by following through on requests.
The successful applicant should have previous experience in a customer service or hotel/ hospitality related role, be able to work with minimum supervision, and able to work flexible hours on any day of the week.
In return we offer a very competitive salary and excellent benefits package including the opportunity to achieve NVQ/SNVQ qualifications and the use of hotel leisure facilities, uniform and meals on duty.
The DoubleTree by Hilton Leeds was constructed in 2009 and has a modern feel.
The hotel lies directly adjacent to Leeds Central railway station and next to the canal, just to the south of the city centre in Granary Wharf an area which comprises luxury residential apartments, bars and restaurants.
The hotel holds a 4 star rating and comprises 333 guest rooms/suites, 19 conference rooms including a Sky Lounge, small fitness studio, City Cafe and Granary Lounge.
Apply now for the Kitchen Porter position and receive a free Customer Service development profile worth £25.
More Jobs from Valor Hospitality Europe Ltd
- Part Time Painter and Decorator
- Commis Chef
- Restaurant Manager
- Food and Beverage Assistant *CHRISTMAS WORK*
- Night Porter
- Food and Beverage Assistant
- Bar Person
- Commis Chef
- Kitchen Porter
- Maintenance Assistant
- Reception Supervisor
- Chef de Partie
- Maintenance Handy Person
- Operations Manager
- Assistant Night Manager
- Conference and Events Assistant ( Christmas Contract)
- Assistant Food and Beverage Services Manager
- Head Housekeeper
- Public Area Cleaner
- Guest Services Manager