Salary £16,000 PA
AC Hotel Birmingham 160, Wharfside Street, Birmingham, B1 1RL
In this role you will be working for Valor Hospitality Europe which is part of a leading US hotel management company with over 19 properties in the UK operating a number of recognised worldwide brands and exciting expansion plans to add more hotels in the UK and Europe.
The Reception Supervisor role involves a range of duties including: supervising the reception team members to ensure all company procedures, standards & brand values are being adhered to & delivered, assisting with the day to day operation of the reception desk as required & ensuring the highest levels of customer service are consistently being delivered to our guests.
Key Personal Attributes
To join the Valor team we need individuals who are caring and take pride in all that they do.
Who are personable, reliable, inspirational, driven and enthusiastic by nature.
Key Performance Behavioural Indicators
The key performance behavioural requirements of the Reception Supervisor role include:
* Identifying customer service problems or issues before they arise.
* Displaying a positive, friendly and informal manner with customers.
* Showing a sense of urgency on behalf of customers and actions requests quickly.
* Undertaking work in a well-organised and systematic way.
* Working effectively with colleagues and other departments.
* Striving for excellence by paying attention to important detail.
* Ensuring promises are kept by following through on customer requests.
* Maximising sales opportunities through upselling, cross-selling and achieving add-on sales.
The successful applicant must have previous experience as a Receptionist within a hospitality environment, be able to work flexible hours on a shift basis on any day of the week.
Customer service & cash handling experience is essential.
In return we offer a very competitive salary and excellent benefits package including the opportunity to achieve NVQ/SNVQ qualifications and the use of hotel leisure facilities, uniform and meals on duty.
* We are one of the first AC by Marriott branded hotels in the UK, located in the prestigious Mailbox complex in the heart of Birmingham city centre.
With great transport links via New Street Station and the M6 motorway, the hotel consists of 90 guest rooms, a stylish bar and lounge, Starbucks Coffee outlet and a 24 hour gym.
* Valor Hospitality Europe will establish itself as a respected, successful and dynamic management company, known for having highly engaged people, delivering great levels of hospitality with commercial expertise second to none.
* Please visit http://www.valorhospitalityeuropejobs.com to learn more about our existing hotels, other exciting job opportunities and our company.
Apply now for the Reception Supervisor position and receive a free Customer Service development profile worth £25.
More Jobs from Valor Hospitality Europe Ltd
- Chef de Partie
- Maintenance Handy Person
- Operations Manager
- Assistant Night Manager
- Conference and Events Assistant ( Christmas Contract)
- Assistant Food and Beverage Services Manager
- Head Housekeeper
- Public Area Cleaner
- Guest Services Manager
- Chef de Partie
- Sous Chef
- Assistant Restaurant & Bar Manager
- Food and Beverage Assistant
- Room Attendant
- Sous Chef
- Meeting & Events/Sales Executive
- Bar Supervisor
- Reception Supervisor
- Conference and Events Assistant Operational