Recovery Support Worker
Recovery Case Worker - North Wales - £19000 - 4 Roles
As a Recovery Case Worker, you will aid and support clients in their recovery from a variety of substance misuse issues within North Wales.
You will cover a pre-defined area, visiting clients and helping them to face and overcome challenges associated with substance misuse and addiction.
You will be required to build strong supportive relationships and keep detailed records to assist with client-support.
This employer is a registered charity dedicated to helping and supporting those who are recovering from substance misuse.
With as strong a focus on supporting staff as on supporting service users, this is an organisation that makes sure training and development are provided and encourages personal progression.
With a recognised health and social care qualification and at least 12 months' experience in a related field, you will have a proven ability to work with vulnerable client groups and have a keen understanding of substance misuse and how it relates to matters considered by the Criminal Justice service.
You will be knowledgeable about the challenges faced by service users.
The role is a regional one and you must have a full driving licence and access to a motor vehicle.
As the role is based exclusively within North Wales, the ability to speak Welsh is desirable, but not essential.
The role carries a full-time salary of circa £19000 and is available immediately.
How to apply
To apply please submit a CV detailing and highlighting your relevant experience
More Jobs from Recruiting for Care
- Healthcare Assistant - Wirral - Permanent
- Registered General Nurses (RGN) - Hemel Hempstead
- Occupational Health Advisor (OHA) - Milton Keynes / Luton
- Occupational Health Adviser
- Medical Doctor - Functional Assessor - Lewes
- Medical Doctor - Functional Assessor - Hastings
- Medical Doctor - Functional Assessor - Carmarthen
- Medical Doctor - Functional Assessor - Pontllanfraith
- Doctor - Functional Assessor - Newtown
- Doctor - Functional Assessor - Bangor
- Medical Doctor - Functional Assessor (Northampton)
- Domiciliary Care Workers - Baldock (full or part-time)
- Registered Manager (Domiciliary Care)
- Care Support Workers - Stevenage (£17,680 salary)
- Care Support Workers - Letchworth (full or part-time)
- Occupational Health Advisor (OHA) - Milton Keynes
- Support Worker
- Team Leader – LD, Woolton
- Newly Qualified Nurse
- Care Support Workers - Baldock (£17,680)