Salary £ COMPETITIVE
Holiday Inn Peterborough West, Thorpe Wood, Peterborough, PE3 6SG
The Holiday Inn Peterborough West is a modern hotel opposite an 18 hole Golf course.
It has 133 bedrooms, Restaurant, Bar, 14 Conference and Meeting Rooms for up to 400 delegates and Health and Fitness Club.
In this role you will be working for Valor Hospitality Europe which is part of a leading US hotel management company with over 19 properties in the UK operating a number of recognised worldwide brands and exciting expansion plans to add more hotels in the UK and Europe.
The Night Manager role involves a range of duties taking responsibility for the hotel operation ensuring we continue to maintain high standards of customer care during night time hours.
The role includes ensuring security, night audit, requests for food and beverage, health and safety, cleanliness and cash handling procedures are completed professionally and reflect our Company values and standards.
Responsible for leading and training their team the Night Manager will demonstrate a calm outlook at all times.
Key Personal Attributes:
To join the Valor team we need individuals who can drive commerciality through caring and pride.
Being personable, reliable, inspirational, driven and enthusiastic by nature.
Key Performance Behavioural Indicators
The key performance behavioural requirements of the Night Manager role include:
* Providing leadership which utilises the full potential of the team.
* Promoting effective relationships with individuals and other departments.
* Acquiring skills and knowledge relating to the job role.
* Setting measurable performance standards, objectives and goals to be achieved.
* Improving quality and service standards by paying attention to detail.
* Anticipating potential problems and business opportunities within the planning process.
* Demonstrating a systematic approach to organisation and administration.
* Focusing on producing results through encouraging high achievement.
The successful applicant will have previous experience in management or a supervisory role, preferably within a Hotel or customer facing environment, be computer literate and able to work flexible hours, on any night of the week.
In return we offer a very competitive salary and excellent benefits package including the opportunity to achieve NVQ/SNVQ qualifications and the use of hotel leisure facilities, uniform and meals on duty.
* Valor Hospitality Europe will establish itself as a respected, successful and dynamic management company, known for having highly engaged people, delivering great levels of hospitality with commercial expertise second to none.
* Please visit http://www.valorhospitalityeuropejobs.com to learn more about our existing hotels, other exciting job opportunities and our company.
Apply now for the Night Manager position and receive a free Customer Service development profile worth £25.
More Jobs from Valor Hospitality Europe Ltd
- Kitchen Porter
- Hotel Sales Manager
- Food and Beverage Assistant / Bars Assistant
- Reception Supervisor
- Assistant Guest Services Manager
- Chef de Partie
- Chef de Partie
- Casual Food and Beverage Assistant
- Part Time Food and Beverage Assistant
- Food & Beverage Assistant - Full Time / Part Time / Casual
- Chef de Partie
- Bar Member - 40 Hour Contract
- Bar Person - Casual Position
- Head Concierge
- Bar Supervisor
- Assistant Food and Beverage Services Manager
- Conference and Events Assistant
- Restaurant Supervisor
- Food and Beverage Assistant