Graphic Design Team Coordinator
Our client, a globally recognised brand, are looking for a Packaging Coordinator to join their expanding team for a period of 12 months.
The successful candidate will come from a Coordinator/ Administrative background, ideally within a creative or graphic design environment and have experience in overseeing adaptations for various markets, whilst ensuring all brands/marketing strategies are preserved within specified timelines.
- Plan and coordinate tasks for packaging/instruction product adaptation in line with legislated requirements and brand guidelines
- Coordinate regional market communication for adaptation projects, ensuring approvals are obtained prior to the release of packaging artwork
- Coordinate artwork adaptation and film release within the graphic design team
- Validation of specs to ensure all required components are adapted
- Oversee all projects are added to the correct systems
- Obtain final approvals of all projects
- Coordinate and communicate changes top translators
- Daily workload analysis to ensure projects are released on time
- Previous experience in a smiliar role is desirable
- Coordinator/ Administrative background, ideally within a creative or graphic design environment
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Meticulous and high attention to detail
- Able to work autonomously and within a team
- Exceptional organisational skills
- Excellent communication and written skills
- Strong understanding of MS Office and Adobe, as well as Access programming
- An understanding of multiple market packaging laws and QA requirements
Please apply via the website with your most recent CV and a short covering note detailing your interest in the role.
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
More Jobs from Parkside Recruitment
- Accounts Payable Assistant (Italian Speaking)
- Accounts Payable Assistant (French speaking)
- Accounts Payable Assistant (Swedish, Norwegian or Dutch)
- Accounts Payable Clerk - Dutch/Flemish speaker
- Accounts Payable Clerk - German speaker
- Administrative Coordinator Part time
- Communications and Marketing Graduate
- Team Administrator
- HR/Recruitment Administrator
- Brand Manager
- Junior Administrator
- QA Document Coordinator
- HR Advisor
- Senior HR Advisor - Fixed term 12 month contract
- Commincations and Marketing Graduate
- HR Advisor
- HR Administrator