Business Development Manager - Music Production Sales - £80,
A phenomenal opportunity has been made available for an eager, hungry and enthused individual with a solid and in depth knowledge of and passion for the music industry with a focus on production.
The successful business development manager will be dealing directly with prominent members within a highly desirable industry with music studios and directors.
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Industry: Music Production, Music Studios & Broadcasting
Package: £40,000 basic salary, £80,000 OTE with benefits
With London featuring so heavily, and being so prominent within the audio production industry a role has become available for someone hungry enough and energised enough to capitalise upon the prevalence and studio dominance to take the city by its financial reigns and really take charge.
There is a real onus upon the new business development aspect of the role, hunting for and winning important new clients within a lively and competitive industry made up by producers, music studios and Music Productions.
The role will involve a targeted sales approach with a view to establishing strong connections within the big names of the industry, self-generating leads and making and managing appointments will be a regular and important element of the role.
As such the successful business development manager must be able to compose themselves appropriately to deal with industry champions and form well founded and lasting relationships.
This is an incredible opportunity for a tenacious, ambitious and successful business development manager to utilise their youthful exuberance in conjuncture with their great in depth familiarity with the market; comprising that of the Music Production, music studio and broadcasting within the audio sphere.
The candidate should be able to prove their success within previous sales roles as well as their all-important foundations within the audio - media environs.
The candidate should be able to communicate a real passion for the industry to people of all backgrounds both verbally and with well-polished presentation skills in order to interface with a multitude of clients found within Music Production.
The role as the Business Development Manager within Music Production is offering a competitive basic salary of £40,000 and the offer of a highly achievable £80,000 OTE.
Also included within the package will be a telephone, laptop and the benefits that come with.
This ever developing exciting market offers real tangible progressive opportunities for those capable of committing themselves to career progression and development.
APPLY NOW for more information.
For more information on this and up to 200 other live vacancies please visit our website or call to speak to one of our highly trained consultants.
h2 Recruit specialise in all sales positions including Internal Sales Executives, Business Development Director, Business Development Manager, Sales Manager, Sales Director, Telesales and Account Management roles.
More Jobs from h2 Recruit Ltd
- Construction Estimator – Health & Safety - £25,000
- Area Sales Manager - CCTV - OTE £55,000
- Business Development Manager – Stationary - £40,000 OTE
- Business Development Manager – Display Stands - £60,000 OTE
- Business development manager – Emergency lighting - £55k OTE
- Business Development Manager – Printing Solutions - £60,000
- Business Development Manager – Umbrella Services - £45,000
- Head of Account Management – Enterprise Services - £104,000
- Business Development - Promotional Merchandise - OTE £50,000
- Regional Account Manager – Creative Services - £70,000 OTE
- Business Development Manager – Promotional Merchandise £60k
- Business Development Manager – Corporate Lighting - £50,000
- Business Development Manager - Security Services - £55k
- Sales-Catering Services-£70k
- Account Manager – Digital Media Sales - £40k OTE
- Sales Manager - eDiscovery & eDisclosure - £200,000 OTE
- Senior BDM - Data Governance Software - OTE £120,000
- International Sales Manager- Tea Brand (FMCG) - £75,000
- Territory Sales Manager - Air Conditioning/ HVAC - £75,000