MOJ Portal Paralegal Assistant - Macclesfield
MOJ Portal Paralegal Assistant -Macclesfield
Our client is a leading law firm, delivering high quality legal services and advice to individuals and businesses throughout the UK.
As solicitors and legal specialists they cover a wide range of legal services, providing the very best advice as well as the highest levels of customer care, with integrity and cost effective results.
As a growing company they are looking to add to their team by recruiting a MOJ Portal Paralegal Assistant.
The Role and Your requirements
The main duties are dealing with claims through the RTA Low Value Portal from Stage 2 through to settlement and Stage 3, along with issuing Part 8 proceedings and Infant Approval hearings where necessary.
The work is undertaken App-to-App so use of Proclaim case management system would be an advantage, however training and support will be given.
You must have strong communication skills and the ability to work both alone and as part of a team and be able to manage your time effectively and work as part of a busy team.
Monday to Friday 9.00am to 5.30pm with an hour for lunch
£17,000 per annum plus 29 days inclusive of bank holidays annual leave (increasing by 1 day after completion of 5 years to a maximum of 33 days)
Discretionary bonus (after a successful probationary period)
If you meet the above requirements and are ready for the next exciting challenge in your career, apply now.
Additional Resources Ltd is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Permanent
- Rate: 17000 Per Annum
- Location: Macclesfield, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Other
- Recruiter: Additional Resources Ltd.
- Contact: Lynn
- Tel: 0845 450 6635
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: LSE/D/032822
- Posted: 2016-10-07 17:17:28 -
- View all Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- CAD / CAM Technician - Manchester
- Cabinet Maker / Bench Joiner - Yeovil
- Lift Engineer Required - Midlands / North
- Registered Children?s Residential Manager - Midlands
- Registered Children?s Residential Manager - Staffordshire
- Residential Support Worker ( Children and Young People ) - Burton on Trent, Staffordshire
- Senior Residential Support Worker ( Children and Young People ) - Burton on Trent, Staffordshire
- Sales Development Officer - Colwyn Bay, Conwy
- Relationship Development Officer - Colwyn Bay, Conwy
- Business to Business Officer - Colwyn Bay, Conwy
- Business to Business Executive - Colwyn Bay, Conwy
- Telesales Officer - Colwyn Bay, Conwy
- Telesales Executive - Colwyn Bay, Conwy
- Experienced IRS Engineer - North Wales
- IRS Engineer - North Wales
- IRS Engineer - North West
- Experienced IRS Engineer - North West
- Sky Satellite / IRS Engineer - North Wales
- Sky Satellite / IRS Engineer - North West
- Accounts and Administrator Position ( Part Time / Mostly Home Based ) - Bromsgrove / Redditch Area