1st / 2nd Line Support- London- £23k - £27k
Are you keen to take your technical skills to the next level? We are looking for a 1st/2nd Line Engineer who provides outstanding customer service and enjoys working on tricky IT
issues with the support of a great team in Central London.
With a diverse range of people and new technologies to work with, this is a role which will never get boring.
You will need to have skills and experience in the following:
* Windows Server 2003-2012.
* Exchange Server 2003-2013 (IIS & SSL Configuration)
* Active Directory/Group Policy.
* Server Virtualisation (HyperV).
* Windows Desktop O/S.
* Office products.
* Email Integration (BES/BIS, Active Sync, etc).
* Server Roles (DFS, IIS, RDS).
* Basic Remote access configuration and troubleshooting (VPN, RDP, Direct Access).
* Basic Router/Firewall configuration including TCP/IP, NAT, PAT, static routing and wi-fi management.
* MAC OS and all Apple products.
* Lync/Skype for business.
* Small business server 2003-2011.
* BYOD configuration.
You will be a strong and professional 1st/2nd Line Engineer keen to work in a company where technology means everything.
As well as excelling in customer service, you will be highly technical and keen to stretch your skills with the support of a great team.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
You will be working for an IT specialist company that provides high quality IT systems for clients on a more personal, yet professional level.
They provide their clients with around the clock support from experts and analysts who implemented the IT system.
They have created a unique cloud that companies and their members of staff can use, as well as creating an infrastructure to suit a company's individual requirements.
You will be able to keep up with all the latest technological developments as this company works with a diverse range of customers and technologies.
They are a multi-disciplinary practice devoted to high-end professional production, traditional craftsmanship, and modern interactive solutions for the property industry.
ABOUT THE REWARDS
This opportunity offers a starting salary of up to £27k, depending on experience.
They also offer an envious benefits package that will be disclosed to the successful candidate.
HOW TO APPLY
Great opportunities like this don't last long.
Submit your CV now, or give Sophie a call on 02030 966763 to discuss whether this role is right for you.
More Jobs from Just IT Recruitment
- Senior SQL Developer - London - £40k - £50k
- C# / SQL Developer - London - £30k
- 1st / 2nd Line Field Engineer - Richmond - Up to £28k
- Software Engineer - London - £40k - £55k
- Mid-Level PHP Developer - London - £35k - £40k
- Infrastructure Support Engineer - London - £45k - £55k
- .Net Developer - London - £40k - £60k
- Web Developer - London - £35k - £40k
- Front-End Developer - London - £25K - £40K
- Backend Web Developer - London - Up to £35K
- PHP Developer - London - £25K - £35K
- C#.Net Software Engineer - London - £30K - £40K
- 1st Line Support- Hampshire - £18k - £20k
- Project Manager - London - £35k - £45k
- Project Manager - London - £40k - £46k
- IT Systems Administrator - London - £50k - £65k
- Senior Back End Developer - London - £40k - £50k
- Senior Front End Developer- London - £40k - £50k
- HR Manager - London - £38k - £45k
- Software Project Manager - London - £40k - £50k