1st Line IT Support Analyst
1st Line support analyst with solid helpdesk support experience and great communication skills needed for this IT services business, working on a client site in Tottenham Court Road providing 1st line support and escalating on to the support team where necessary.
The right candidate will have:
- Solid 1st line / Helpdesk support experience.
- Good knowledge of supporting Microsoft products.
In addition to this any knowledge of the following would be an advantage:
- A good knowledge of IT infrastructure including LAN/WAN's, cabling, PC's, peripherals and thin-client devices and their support.
- A good knowledge of Telephony systems and handsets and their support.
- A good knowledge of Citrix and VMWare and their support.
In addition to the technical skills and experience, top quality communication skills and a real commitment to delivering great service is a must.
To discuss this role in detail please contact Biagio Gizzi at Remit Resources ASAP.
We have a sole agency agreement with this client, they need candidates who are available immediately and want to interview immediately with a start early next week.
More Jobs from Remit Resources Ltd
- Junior .NET Developer
- Junior / Graduate entry Software Developer
- Application Support
- Release and Deployment Specialists
- SQL DBA / SQL Database Administrator
- IT Infrastructure Manager
- Helpdesk Support Analyst
- 3rd Line Support / Projects Engineer
- 2nd Line Support Engineer / IT Support Engineer
- 2nd / 3rd Line Technical Support
- Senior IT Support Analyst
- Senior Mitel Engineer
- Senior Unified Comms Engineer
- 1st Line IT Support Analyst
- Data Integration Analyst
- IT Support Engineer
- 3rd Line IT Engineer
- 2nd Line Technical Support
- Senior Software Developer
- .Net Software Developer