International sales account manager - beverages - £70k OTE
An exciting new International sales account manager position has arisen from a rapidly expanding drinks company.
This UK-based company has been developing for 12 years and are already present in 15 countries, they are now looking for a new International sales account manager to take them further and build on their success.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to join the team of a growing company with a fresh approach to business so apply now for more information!
Job title: International sales account manager
Industry: Beverage Location: Midlands/South of England Package: £40k-£45k basic salary, £70k OTE, expenses paid, company phone.
The key responsibilities included in this International sales account manager role will be to grow the existing international accounts, it will give you the opportunity to explore new markets, developing and put in place sales strategies in order to achieve sales targets, develop retail strategies in Europe and also secure new retailers, all while reporting to the Managing Director.
Ideally you will be based in the Midlands/South of England area and be able to attend weekly meetings in the Kent office and there will be a large amount of international travelling.
You will be targeting both retail and foodservice sectors, for example supermarkets, food services, coffee chains, delivery companies, etc.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual with a proven track record in developing new business and growing accounts, a minimum of 3 years' experience in an international sales role is also needed for the role as International Sales account manager.
You will have to demonstrate keys wins of new accounts and reporting systems to track sales.
You will be skilled in sales, negotiation and networking with preferably experience in beverage sales.
You will need to be self-motivated and driven with good skills in Excel, PowerPoint and word.
A business degree is desirable as well as being able to speak other languages.
A positive can-do attitude is a must!
This role as international sales account manager is offering a salary of £40k-£45k depending on experience, a strong commission scheme with an OTE of £70k, bonus schemes, company phone and laptop and all expenses paid.
A Monday to Friday role with hours of 9am to 5pm and 25 days of holiday per annum.
Apply now for more information.
More Jobs from h2 Recruit Ltd
- Business Development Manager –Cyber Security- £45,000
- Business Development Manager –Corporate Travel- £50,000
- Business Development Manager – Health and Safety- £80,000
- Business Development Manager – Corporate Travel - £90,000 OT
- Business Development Manager – New App - £35,000 OTE
- Business Development Manager –Access Control- £85,000
- Business Development Manager –Door Entry- £75,000
- Business Development Manager- Sports Equipment – £60,000
- Business Development - Emergency Lighting - OTE £45,000
- Business Development - X-Ray Security - OTE £70,000
- Business Development - Retail Security - OTE £60,000
- Business Development Manager – Umbrella Services - £60,000
- Account Manager – Job Board Solutions - £60,000
- Account Manager – Digital Media - £40,000
- Business Development Manager – Printing Solutions - £60,000
- Business Development Manager – IT Security - £70,000 OTE
- Business Development Manager – Corporate Finance - £75 OTE
- Business Development Manager – Umbrella - £60,000 OTE
- Business Development Manager – Payroll Services - £60 OTE
- Business Development Manager - Travel Management - £80,000