1st Line IT Support Analyst
1st Line support analyst with solid helpdesk support experience and great communication skills needed for this IT services business, working at their office in Watford providing 1st line support and escalating on to the support team where necessary.
The right candidate will have:
- Solid 1st line / Helpdesk support experience.
- Good knowledge of supporting Microsoft products.
In addition to this any knowledge of the following would be an advantage:
- A good knowledge of IT infrastructure including LAN/WAN's, cabling, PC's, peripherals and thin-client devices and their support.
- A good knowledge of Telephony systems and handsets and their support.
- A good knowledge of Citrix and VMWare and their support.
In addition to the technical skills and experience, top quality communication skills and a real commitment to delivering great service is a must.
To discuss this role in detail please contact Biagio Gizzi at Remit Resources ASAP.
We have a sole agency agreement with this client, they need candidates who are available immediately and want to interview immediately with a start early next week.
More Jobs from Remit Resources Ltd
- Release and Deployment Specialists
- SQL DBA / SQL Database Administrator
- 1st / 2nd Line IT Support
- BI-MIS Developer
- Front End Developer
- ASP.NET Developer
- Junior / Graduate Entry Software Developer
- IT Support Analyst
- Graduate IT Assistant
- Junior / Graduate entry Software Developer
- Helpdesk Analyst / 1st Line Support
- 3rd Line IT Engineer - ASAP
- IT Infrastructure Manager
- Junior .NET Developer
- DevOps Engineer
- Infrastructure Engineer
- Quality Assurance Tester
- Software Developer
- IT Systems Administrator / Application Support
- Business Analyst (Lloyds / London Market)