Internal Sales Executive - BI Software - £40k+ ote
A rapidly expanding award winning BI (business intelligence) and Performance Management Software provider targeting the public sector and corporate market is looking to add to their team in a newly created role due to their continued growth.
This role is the first step on the ladder within a dynamic expanding software vendor who reward based on results.
Hurry apply now as this role will not be on the market very long.
Initially as an Internal Sales Executive your primary responsibility will be to work alongside the sales team supporting their events by pro-actively calling prospects within the public sector across all areas of the market including social housing, local authorities, central government departments, charities (3rd sector) etc.
Your job will be to qualify an opportunity and sell back the benefits of their award winning BI / Performance Management Software with the aim of booking a meeting with them for one of the sales team to demo the solution to them as well as also selling to both new prospects and existing customers where there could be cross or up sell opportunities.
You will be a successful telesales / internal sales or account management professional that can demonstrate a successful track record of engaging with and selling to senior level decision makers within both new business prospects and existing customers.
Any experience within software and / or the public sector is advantageous however not essential.
They will however consider individuals from a variety of backgrounds including recruitment, business information and other internal sales roles as long as you can demonstrate a successful track record and you are ready for that next step in to a role that is both new business sales and also managing an existing portfolio of customers.
On offer is a very attractive package with a base salary of between £24,000-£26,000 depending on experience and uncapped ote £36,000-£40,000 (this may be negotiable) (1st year) with an accelerator once you surpass your target.
This is a company that is growing and promotes from within, so this could be the first step on the career ladder as they continue their growth strategy due to their reputation in the market place.
h2 currently have over 100 hand-picked sales vacancies that cover all industries and all levels.
For further career advices please don't hesitate in making contact with the Sales Recruitment Specialists, or view our website to see more of the vacancies we currently have.
Internal Sales, Cold calling, New Business Development, Recruitment, Software, IT Hardware, Public Sector, Internal Account Manager
Backgrounds that have been successful in the past:
IT hardware, IT Software, Advertising, Recruitment, Telemarketing,
More Jobs from h2 Recruit Ltd
- Business Development Manager – IT Security - £70,000 OTE
- Business Development Manager – Corporate Finance - £75 OTE
- Business Development Manager – Umbrella - £60,000 OTE
- Business Development Manager – Payroll Services - £60 OTE
- Business Development Manager - Travel Management - £80,000
- Business Development Manager – Retail Technology - £80,000
- Sales Director - Enterprise Software - £250,000 OTE
- Sales Director - Information Governance - £250,000 OTE
- Business Development - Wide Format Printers - £70,000 OTE
- Business Development Manager - Mobile App Software - £70k
- Recruitment Consultant - Canary Wharf/New York - £60,000 OTE
- Sales Manager-Intercom/Door Entry/Access Control-£80,000 OTE
- Marketing Manager - £50,000
- Business Development - AdTech / Software - £80,000
- Business Development Manager – Fashion Rebranding - £55,000
- Business Development Manager- Umbrella Services- £50,000
- Business Development Manager – Fashion Recycling - £45,000
- National Account Manager- Consumer Electronics - £80,000
- Business development executive – Printing solutions - £50k O
- Business development manager – Printing solutions - £60k OTE