Sales Director - Corporate Travel - £130k ote
An award winning innovative provider of corporate travel / TMC (Travel Management Company) is looking to add an UK sales director to their team due to their continued success and subsequent expansion now they have established a firm footprint within the EMEA market.
If you are a dynamic sales leader with a demonstrable track record of closing large deals whilst leading a team through a period of growth within the corporate travel market place that is prepared and capable to work for an innovative game changing provider this could be your dream role.
Reporting to the UK MD you will responsible for leading a sales / business development and account management teams based in the UK selling their award winning innovative solution to large corporate companies across many verticals.
You will need to be someone that is capable of both leading and managing a team whilst also working with them on large bids for larger prospects as well as coaching and mentoring of staff on particular accounts.
You will be highly successful sales professional from within an corporate travel / TMC (Travel management company) with a demonstrable track record of over achievement of success for a sustained period of time of developing teams with a winning culture and being able to demonstrate strong leadership and over achievements of targets.
They will also consider people from outside their direct space who have sold to travel managers and managed a high performing team in particular interest would be people with a strong knowledge of online based solutions in to that market place and being able to sell a conceptual solution that is changing the way the market works and therefore requires the type of sales people that can create a vision for the client.
On offer is a very attractive package with a base salary of between £80,000-£100,000 depending on experience (which may be negotiable for the right person), pension, health and uncapped ote £120,000-£130,000 with an accelerator once you surpass your target.
Also on offer is an opportunity for rapid career progression as the company looks to aggressively grow the UK region.
h2 currently have over 100 hand-picked sales vacancies that cover all industries and all levels.
For further career advice please don't hesitate in making contact with the Sales Recruitment Specialists, or view our website to see more of the vacancies we currently have.
Sales Director, Business Development Director, Sales Manager, Head of Client Development, Head of Sales, EMEA Sales Director
Corporate Travel, TMC, Travel Management Company, Online Bookings, Online Reservations, Corporate Transport, Corporate Taxis, Business Airlines, Reservation Management Systems
More Jobs from h2 Recruit Ltd
- Business Development Manager- Umbrella Services- £50,000
- Business Development Manager – Fashion Recycling - £45,000
- National Account Manager- Consumer Electronics - £80,000
- Business development executive – Printing solutions - £50k O
- Business development manager – Printing solutions - £60k OTE
- Business Development Executive – Printing Services - £40,000
- Business Development Manager – Digital Print - £40,000
- Business Development Manager – Emergency Lighting - £45,000
- Business Development Manager – Telematics - £60,000 OTE
- International Sales Manager – FMCG - £75,000
- Sales Executive – EPOS – London - £55,000 OTE
- Regional Sales Manager – Management Print Solutions £60,000
- Regional Sales Manager - BMS - £65,000 OTE
- Sales Manager – Fleet Management £100k OTE
- Estimator – Passive Fire Protection - £29,000
- Enterprise Sales - Information Governance - OTE £140,000
- Construction Estimator – Health & Safety - £25,000
- Area Sales Manager - CCTV - OTE £55,000
- Business Development Manager – Stationary - £40,000 OTE
- Business Development Manager – Display Stands - £60,000 OTE