EASA B1 Licensed Engineer (Any type)
We are recruiting a EASA Part 66 B1 Licensed Engineers, to certify heavy structural modifications.
You may be typed and recent on any fixed wing aircraft.
The work will be taking place on C130 aircraft, and the client will provide company approvals for you to certify.
Strong experience in structural modifications is essential.
This must be included on your CV.
This contract may also suit Licensed Engineers with a type rating and recency on the A320 family.
Whilst certifying on the C130, the client will allow time to retain recency on the A320 as and when required during the contract period.
The contract will be for up to 18 months, Monday to Friday.
37 hours per week as standard.
Very good hourly rate plus retention bonus paid throughout the year.
* No flights or accommodation provided.
To apply, please email your:
* Updated CV
* Copy of EASA License
This role is subject to a Basic Disclosure Scotland (once you have been accepted to start), for which you will be refunded.
Applicants MUST already possess the right to live and work in the UK before applying.
Due to the number of applications we receive, it's not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants.
Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
"Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office.
Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime!
Thank you for your follow!"
Line Up Aviation is a recruitment agency.
- Start: As soon as possible
- Rate: Market related
- Location: Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Aerospace
- Recruiter: Line Up Aviation
- Contact: Hannah Courtney
- Tel: 01403217688
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: JO7351
- Posted: 2016-10-07 17:54:32 -
- View all Jobs from Line Up Aviation
More Jobs from Line Up Aviation
- Test Engineer
- VIP Cargo Broker
- Aircraft Leasing/Marketing Support
- A320 Mechanic
- New Role at Gatwick Airport starting ASAP! (Â£9.83p/h)
- AIRSIDE OPERATIVE GATWICK
- Ramp Agent/Baggage Handler
- Check In Agent/Passenger Service Agent - Birmingham Airport
- Aircraft Cleaner
- Aircraft De-icer / De-icing Operative
- Check-in Agent/Passenger Service Agent
- AIRCRAFT DE-ICER/CLEANER - HEATHROW
- Aircraft Cleaner
- Baggage Handler/Ramp Agent - Gatwick Airport
- London Luton Airport Cargo Agent/ Forklift Operator
- London Luton Airport Cargo Agent/ Airside Operative
- London Gatwick Aircraft Carpet Fitter/General Airside Operative. Immediate Start!
- EASA B2 Licensed Engineers - BD700
- Aircraft Dismantlers
- Maintenance Operations Controller