Staff Nurse - North Wales - £25000 to £ 29000
A Staff Nurse - either experienced or newly-qualified - is required to join the clinical team in a dedicated alcohol and substance misuse recovery centre in North Wales.
You will be involved in overseeing the clinical and medical treatment of substance misuse and helping service users taking steps toward recovery.
This employer is a registered charity dedicated to helping and supporting those who are recovering from substance misuse.
With as strong a focus on supporting staff as on supporting service users, this is an organisation that makes sure training and development are provided and encourages personal progression.
You will be a qualified nurse and hold a valid NMC PIN, and ideally have had some exposure to substance misuse issues.
Ideally you will speak Welsh but this is not essential, and you will be dedicated to patient care and to helping others toward full recovery.
The role carries a full-time salary of circa £25000 to £29000 depending on experience and qualifications and is available immediately.
How to apply
To apply please submit a CV detailing and highlighting your relevant experience
More Jobs from Recruiting for Care
- Healthcare Assistant - Wirral - Permanent
- Registered General Nurses (RGN) - Hemel Hempstead
- Occupational Health Advisor (OHA) - Milton Keynes / Luton
- Occupational Health Adviser
- Medical Doctor - Functional Assessor - Lewes
- Medical Doctor - Functional Assessor - Hastings
- Medical Doctor - Functional Assessor - Carmarthen
- Medical Doctor - Functional Assessor - Pontllanfraith
- Doctor - Functional Assessor - Newtown
- Doctor - Functional Assessor - Bangor
- Medical Doctor - Functional Assessor (Northampton)
- Domiciliary Care Workers - Baldock (full or part-time)
- Registered Manager (Domiciliary Care)
- Care Support Workers - Stevenage (£17,680 salary)
- Care Support Workers - Letchworth (full or part-time)
- Occupational Health Advisor (OHA) - Milton Keynes
- Support Worker
- Team Leader – LD, Woolton
- Newly Qualified Nurse
- Care Support Workers - Baldock (£17,680)