Water Hygiene Engineer - Berks/Surrey - 20-24k
WATER HYGIENE ENGINEER
LOCATION: WEST OF LONDON (SURREY/MIDDLESEX/BERKSHIRE/BUCKINGHAMSHIRE)
They currently have an excellent opportunity for a Water Hygiene Engineer to be based West of London.
The candidate will have some of the below areas of experience as a water hygiene engineer:-
Monitoring of assets that pose of risk of Legionella.
Legionella Control - installing water treatment equipment.
Legionella Risk Assessments
Closed Water System Treatment
Water Sampling & Analysis
Recording details of jobs done and materials used
Following safety procedures at all times
When qualified, providing customers with advice and guidance on water management and regulation
Responding to emergencies such as evidence of legionella and treatment.
Training will be provided, they are looking for a water hygiene engineer who will develop their skills and have a long term future with the company.
Hammond Recruitment Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from Hammond Recruitment
- Audio Visual / VC Installation Engineer
- Legionella Consultant - Midlands
- AV / Audiovisual Design Consultant - London - c50k
- Structural Engineer
- RGN or RMN - East Sussex
- Home Manager - Learning disabilities - Chorley
- Sports Equipment Engineer
- Pump Engineer 25k+van+benefits South West
- Water Hygiene Engineer 17k-20k+o/t+van Bristol
- Legionella Risk Assessor 24k+o/t+vehicle South East
- Legionella Risk Assessor 25k-30k+o/t+Car West Midlands
- Water Treatment Engineer 22k-26k+o/t+van Berks
- Legionella Risk Assessor/Engineer 26k+o/t+Veh North East
- Water Hygiene Engineer - 22k-26k+o/t+van South East
- Water Softener Eng 25k-30k+o/t+Vehicle Herts / London
- Water Hygiene Engineer 17k-24k+o/t+vehicle M4 CORRIDOR
- Water Treatment Technician 21k+o/t+van Liverpool
- Water Hygiene Technician 16k-18k+o/t+van Brighton
- Water Treatment Account Manager £Neg London & S.East
- Water Hygiene Engineer 17k-22k+o/t+van Midlands