Social Media Assistant - Part Time
SOCIAL MEDIA ASSISTANT
20 HOURS PER WEEK - ROLLING ROTA
Are you a social media expert, with great customer service skills? Are you looking for an opportunity to join one of the world's leading and busiest transport hubs?
Get Recruited are acting on behalf of a fast growing and dynamic business, who are looking for a Social Media & Customer Services Executive, working a rolling rota of early and late shifts.
The successful candidate will act as the first point of contact for all inbound digital customer service, and will sit within a large, state of the art, busy operations centre in Hounslow, Middlesex.
Duties will include but are not limited to: -
- Responding to all inbound social queries in good time whilst maintaining an appropriate tone, escalate any issues internally to the appropriate manager.
- Engaging online and social media audiences on a daily basis and helping maintain relationships with key influencers.
- Assisting with internal efforts around social media progression and innovation, creating tone of voice and brand image.
- Using social media management software tools to effectively monitor all relevant trends and news, and to identify potential business and passenger engagements.
- Tracking social media program results and report on those findings, as well as assist in active “listening” to the social media community, regularly reporting on those findings.
- Monitoring and reporting on Social Media best practices as well as sharing the information with relevant colleagues.
- Creating daily social media compilations for business-wide consumption.
- Customer service experience in any setting with a resulting demonstrable passion for delivering great service to the customer
- Excellent command of written English language and attention to detail
- Understanding of all social platforms with proven track of managing different social media
- Dedicated, service orientated approach and ability to remain calm under pressure
- Highly computer literate; familiar with basic Microsoft programs and previous experience getting to grips with different software applications
- Experience of community management and social media monitoring
- Previous experience in managing multi-channel interactions, including social media, ‘real time' online chat and email enquiries as well as more traditional contact methods is highly advantageous
Please send your CV for immediate consideration, or contact Sarah on 0161 850 1091
More Jobs from GetRecruited UK Ltd
- Mid-weight / Senior Creative Graphic Designer
- PURCHASING MANAGER - (MARBLE AND GRANITE SECTOR)
- Sales Loans Advisor - Belfast
- Loans Sales Advisor - Bristol
- Hotel Sales Executive
- BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER - OTE £60,000 (LIFT INDUSTRY)
- PARALEGAL - SOUTHPORT
- SALES ADVISOR
- CASE MANAGER (MORTGAGE BROKERAGE)
- MORTGAGE BROKER - OTE £60K+!!
- LETTINGS NEGOTIATOR - UNCAPPED COMMISSION!
- Business Development Manager
- Client Services Administrator
- Field Sales Representative
- B2B TELESALES EXECUTIVE - RECRUITMENT
- ACCOUNTING ASSISTANT
- Customer Account Collections
- HR Executive
- ACCOUNTS ASSISTANT / BOOKKEEPER
- ACCOUNTS LEAD