Graduate Finance Trainee
Based in central Manchester our client is a small but busy wealth management company that is looking to expand its team.
Initially this position will be an administrative support role whilst you are training and you will be given the opportunity to immerse yourself within wealth management from the word go.
However, our client is looking for someone who has a genuine passion for finance and wants to move into a paraplanner post then ultimately become a qualified financial adviser dependent upon qualifications and ability.
You will learn from grass roots in this role which is a great start to your career in finance and should give you an excellent foundation for the future.
You would be working within a small team in an open plan office environment so you will need to be quite confident and comfortable speaking with management and occasionally high net worth clients.
This open plan work environment will provide exposure to fund manager meetings, etc.
which is unusual in an administration role and excellent for building your overall general knowledge in this arena.
Main duties to include:
* General administration (including post, scanning, reconciling fees etc)
* Report writing
* Compliance support
* Producing high standard of letter writing and email correspondence
* Supporting the Chartered Financial Planners
We are looking for:
* Degree level education (or equivalent)
* Commitment to studying for professional financial services qualifications (CII)
* Good communication skills, both written and verbal
* Ability to multitask
* Professional manner
* Ability to work effectively as part of a team
* Genuine interest in wealth and fund management
Ideally if you have some financial services work experience, a financial services related degree (or equivalent) or a basic financial services qualification/s this would be advantageous, although not essential.
In return you can expect:
* Starting salary of circa £18K
* Annual bonus (paid at Christmas)
* 22 days holidays per year (increasing by 1 day after each full year's completed service
* up to a maximum of 27 days)
* Auto-enrol Self-invested personal pension scheme
* 4 x Death in service benefit
* Funding and study leave provided for financial services examinations
If you are interested in this position please contact Kelly Gilmartin or Ilana Kaye on 0161 359 3111 or email a copy of your CV and current salary, quoting reference number: SSJP2589 and where you saw the job advertised.
THIS JOB NOT FOR YOU? WHY NOT ?LIKE' OUR FACEBOOK PAGE AND HAVE OUR LATEST VACANCIES COME THROUGH DIRECT TO YOUR NEWSFEED.
- Start: November/December
- Duration: Perm
- Rate: 16000-18000 Per Annum + bonus and benefits
- Location: Manchester, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Graduate
- Recruiter: F1rst Commmercial Recruitment Ltd
- Contact: Ilana Kaye
- Tel: 01613593111
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: KGGT2587
- Posted: 2016-10-07 18:10:35 -
- View all Jobs from F1rst Commmercial Recruitment Ltd
More Jobs from F1rst Commmercial Recruitment Ltd
- Trainee/Graduate Recruitment Resourcer
- Sales Manager
- Software Developer : C#/.NET
- Design Engineer
- Customer Software Implementation Manager
- Technical Estimator
- Internal Sales Coordinator
- Trainee/Junior Programmer : Entry Level
- Sales and Customer Support Coordinator
- Quality Assurance Technologist (Electrical)
- Scheduling & Planning Co-ordiantor
- Fit Out Quantity Surveyor
- Marketing Administrator
- Accounts Payable Administrator
- SHE Manager (COMAH Sites)
- Junior Architectural Technician
- Head of HR