Theatre (Scrub) Practitioner
We are seeking a dedicated and enthusistic Operating Theatre (Scrub) Practitioner to join our client's busy perioperative team at their large acute hospital site based in a leafy greenbelt community in Surrey (locations between M25 Junctions 9-11).
This is a full-time role but our client would also be interested in hearing from practitioners seeking to negotiate a part-time opportunity.
Medic International-Theatres is a leading healthcare recruitment partner with particular expertise in the placement of the full range of qualified Theatre Staff.
As a nurse-led consultancy, our understanding of the complexity and interdependency of Theatre roles has placed us in an excellent position to match your skills with the specific requirements of our Recruiting Managers.
We are also able to provide reasonably priced professional local staff accommodation for applicants who may be considering relocation for any of our positions.
Our client is a leading provider of independent healthcare in the UK.
Working with the highest calibre Consultants and multidisciplinary healthcare specialists across the South East, our client succeeds in providing exceptional Acute Surgical and Critical Care, bolstered by a high standard of perioperative care.
Registered Nurse or Operating Department Practitioner with full registration with the NMC/HCPC as appropriate.
At least one year's experience in Operating Theatres; including capable and articulate graduate ODPs with relevant training experience.
An External Advanced Scrub Practitioner qualification would be an advantage.
Besides a highly professional work environment, the additional benefits of working for our clients include:
- 30 to 39 days' paid holiday depending on site and role.
- Contributory pension scheme
- Paid sick leave of up to 13 weeks, depending on length of service
- Private medical cover for yourself, your partner and/ or children
- Life insurance cover
- Childcare Vouchers
- Free Health Screening
- Cycle to work scheme
- Discounted gym membership
For a summary of all current Medic International Scrub vacancies click HERE.
- Start: Permanent, Ongoing, full-time
- Duration: Permanent, Ongoing, full-time
- Rate: Â£28k - 32k per year + Unsocial Hours, Employee benefits++
- Location: Surrey, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: Medic International-Nursing, Theatres and AHP
- Contact: Jill Mills or Shayne Parfrey
- Tel: 020 7112 9087
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: TS513/GS
- Posted: 2016-10-07 19:07:49 -
- View all Jobs from Medic International-Nursing, Theatres and AHP
More Jobs from Medic International-Nursing, Theatres and AHP
- General Hospital Radiographer
- NHS Band 5 Paediatric Staff Nurse - A&E
- Decontamination / Surgical Sterile Services Manager
- NHS Band 5 Staff Nurse - Cardiology
- NHS Band 5 Paediatric Staff Nurse - Inpatients
- Theatre (Anaesth-Rec) Practitioner
- NHS Band 5 Staff Nurse - Dialysis
- NHS Band 5 Paediatric Staff Nurse - Outpatients
- Mammography/MRI Radiographer
- NHS Band 5 Staff Nurse - Oncology
- NHS Band 6 Senior Staff Nurse - Pre-Assessment
- NHS Band 5 Staff Nurse - Medical Ward
- NHS Band 5 Staff Nurse - Stroke Rehab Unit
- NHS Band 5 Staff Nurse - Respiratory
- Senior Theatre (Anaesthetic) Practitioner (P/T 30hrs)
- NHS Band 5 Paediatric Theatre Practitioner - Recovery
- Theatre (Scrub) Practitioner (P/T 30hrs)
- Staff Nurse- Long-Term Mental Health
- NHS Band 5 Staff Nurse - Interventional Cardiology
- Theatre Scrub/Anaesthetic/Rec Practitioner