Tudor Employment Agency are currently recruiting for Drivers to work for an auction company in the Birmingham area.
We are offering immediate interviews and immediate starts.
Our client is one of Europe's largest vehicle remarking company and specialise in selling cars to there customers which vary from businesses, leasing houses, rental companies, national authorities and professionals from across the retail and wholesale motor industry.
Duties will include:
- Driving the cars through the auction site and then parking them back in allocated spaces
- Collect vehicles from a customer premises in accordance with instructions.
Driving various vehicles around site (manual, automatic, hybrids, etc)
- Maintain a smart appearance and polite manner at all times, whether at site or away from it, to make a positive impression of the Company to the public and customers
- Maintain a safe driving standard and adhere to speed limits on site at all times.
Take care and responsibility of all cars in your care and adhere to national speed limits at all times so that accidents to vehicles and people are prevented.
- To seek work at all times and undertake any cross-functional tasks in the yard department to ensure that operational requirements are met.
Working 4 days per week Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday, (this could drop to 3 days per week and can rise to 5 days per week)
Hours are various - 8:30am/10am start until finish
*Looking for Full Time members of staff
Flexible days and hours - must be available on short notice.
Strictly for Insurance Purposes candidates will need to be over the age of 25
Will need to have a full, clean UK licence - held over 3 years,
Driving experience is essential (not exactly required)
Pay Rate :
£7.20 per hour
In order to be considered for this position or to obtain further information please submit your contact details to this advert or alternatively contact Danielle on 01543 500 177.
You can also submit your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Start: as soon as possible
- Rate: Market related
- Location: Birmingham, West Midlands, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Travel
- Recruiter: Tudor Employmet
- Contact: Danielle Samson
- Tel: 01543 500177
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: 29/09 CIT
- Posted: 2016-10-07 19:13:24 -
- View all Jobs from Tudor Employmet
More Jobs from Tudor Employmet
- Forklift Truck Operative
- Production Operative - Turkey Plucker
- Farm Labourer
- Fabrication / Welder
- Production Packer
- 7.5 Tonne Drivers
- Gas Engineer
- White Goods Re-Gas and Repair Engineer
- White Goods Engineer
- Maintenance Fitter
- Telesales Executive
- Powered Pallet Truck Drivers (PPT)
- Parcel Sorters
- Sausage Maker
- Trainee Butcher
- Light Production Operatives (Meat industry)
- Night Fork Lift Truck Drivers (Counterbalance)
- Production Operatives (Meat Industry)
- Refrigeration Service Engineer
- Production Operatives