Job Purpose and Requirements
The Corporate Recruiter is responsible for providing the highest level of staffing services to UHS leaders and associates.
This position delivers high quality candidates and advances the UHS brand across numerous markets and professional communities while guiding hiring managers and candidates through the interview and selection processes.
Perform full lifecycle of recruiting; maintain excellent relations with hiring managers, candidates, and the community to attract high quality talent; and provide quality candidate experience.
- Confer with leadership to identify staffing needs, workforce planning strategies, review requisition needs and ensure appropriate approvals are obtained.
- Partner with managers to strategize best processes and profile their open positions to ensure there is a mutual understanding of the role and commitment to fill the opening.
- Partner with HR team on an effective onboarding program for new hires,
- Leverage online recruiting resources, employee referrals, and networking to market, identify and recruit the very best candidates for UHS
- Manage the scheduling and logistics of all interviews between candidates and hiring managers.
- Maintain accurate candidate workflow in ATS & ensure government compliance is met for EEO and OFCCP.
- Grow a network of contacts to help identify and source qualified candidates
- Determine and coordinate new hire assessment process for finalists.
- Prescreen resumes and credentials for appropriateness of skills, experience and knowledge in relation to position requirements
- Provide accurate, and inspiring information to candidates about UHS and open positions
- Prescreen candidates and conduct interviews to make recommendation to the hiring manager
- Coordinate and attend job fairs and other sourcing events to attract large candidate pools and build UHS employment brand.
- Function as the point of contact with candidates
- Document all interactions and information on each candidates thoroughly; including: searches, hiring manager interactions, and other recruiting activities
- Provide weekly update report on all recruiting activities when required.
Instantly be able to provide snapshot updates on specific positions when requested
- Participate in the development of on-going, creative, and cost-effective sourcing strategies
- Continually identify sources that will bring diverse talent to the organization.
- Keep current on innovative recruiting trends & techniques in order to be competitive with others in the industry (i.e.
Twitter, Social Media, other technology)
- Work on Recruitment and HR projects as needed (i.e Manufacturing Service projects, implementation of new 360 programs, onboarding)
- Be flexible to cover other department needs.
- All other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Other Characteristics
- Knowledge in all full lifecycle recruiting components including, but not limited to, sourcing, qualifying, networking, assessing, legal, job market conditions, and salary negotiation.
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Ability to think analytically and make process improvements
- Strong computer and ATS skills.
- Experience with posting open job positions, database searching, and sourcing through social media.
- Bachelor's degree in human resources or business related field
- A minimum of three years of demonstrated recruiting experience in a corporate or agency environment.
Apply for this ad Online!
More Jobs from Universal Hospital Services
- Technical Services Support Administrator - Temporary
- Hospital Service Technician F/T Jefferson City, MO M-F 11:30-8p
- Hospital Service Technician - PT Sat/Sun/Mon (NE)
- Hospital Service Technician -The Woodlands (PM's/Weekends)
- Hospital Service Technician - PT nights/Tulsa
- Strategic Account Executive - San Antonio OR McAllen Texas
- Surgical Laser Technician (Sacramento, CA)
- Hospital Service Technician - FT 2nd shift (Mem. City)
- Payroll Manager
- Medical Equipment Delivery Driver/Oklahoma City (2nd shift)
- Medical Account Executive - Cleveland, OH
- Medical Equipment Processor/Cleaner - PT Tulsa
- Hospital Service Technician - FT
- Hospital Service Technician P/T Sat/Sun & Mon St Louis, MO
- Customer Service Technician - FT San Francisco
- Hospital Operations Manager - Alameda/Highland
- Specialty Sales Executive - San Jose OR San Francisco
- Patient Handling Technician
- Biomedical Technician - Burbank
- Laser Technician - Nashville, TN