Account Executive, Medical Sales - Hartford, CT
To achieve financial goals through growing revenue in existing and new accounts.
Accountable for developing and implementing strategic plans to expand the use of products and services within assigned territory and accounts.
Manage sales accounts by allocating appropriate time to high priority goals, requirements and sales opportunities.
- Identify and qualify sales opportunities
- Own overall customer relationship (foster relationships)
- Elevate the Conversation
- Maximize $$ at Existing Clients by:
- Contract compliance
- Introduce UHS Product Suite
- Fill the White Space
- Identify opportunities for internal growth in areas such as CES, PH, Surgical Services
- and Engage Specialist(s)
- Leverage our resources
- Use and leverage CRM tool
- Conduct business reviews with customers
- Identify and qualify new business opportunities resulting in new accounts
- Understand and articulate UHS' value proposition
- Expand revenue within existing accounts
- Design and execute a territory plan centered around each business segment
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Other Characteristics
- Demonstrated the ability to apply technical, industry and product expertise to increase efficiency and reduce duplication of effort.
- Ability to speak competently about all clinical equipment found in hospital environments as well as strong understanding of hospital finance, reimbursement, regulatory, and safety practices.
- Embrace and demonstrate mastery of Professional Selling Skills (PSS) discipline.
- Demonstrated comfort level within all disciplines within Acute Care and LTAC setting.
- Demonstrated ability to execute results against strategy and meet critical deadlines.
- Demonstrated ability to work with CRM tool.
- Professional Selling Skills training/experience preferred.
- Demonstrated excellent presentation skills and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated strong business knowledge, perspective and ethical behavior.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Time management and organizational skills.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Highly self-motivated and enthusiastic.
- Proven computer skills to include Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Educational Credentials and Experience Required
- BS/BA degree in business, sales or marketing or
- 2-4 years healthcare sales or related experience required Previous management/supervisory, collaborative experience preferred.
- Prior equipment outsourcing experience is a plus.
- Must be available to travel up to 50%.
- Must have a valid driver's license
Apply for this ad Online!
More Jobs from Universal Hospital Services
- Hospital Equipment Transporter - P/T McHenry, IL
- Hospital Service Technician P/T Indianapolis Community Health
- Hospital Service Technician- P/T On Demand, Indianapolis, IN
- Hospital Service Technician - F/T 1st Shift - Cedar Rapids, IA
- Hospital Service Technician -PT Nights/Houston (Tues/Fri/Sun)
- Hospital Service Technician
- Biomedical Hospital on-site Leader (Houston)
- Specialty Sales Executive - Surgical - Denver, CO
- Software Engineer III/Sr Database Analyst
- Medical Delivery Driver - Salt Lake City (Full Time)
- HRIS Manager - Workday
- Technical Services Support Administrator - Temporary
- Hospital Service Technician F/T Jefferson City, MO M-F 11:30-8p
- Hospital Service Technician - PT Sat/Sun/Mon (NE)
- Hospital Service Technician -The Woodlands (PM's/Weekends)
- Hospital Service Technician - PT nights/Tulsa
- Strategic Account Executive - San Antonio OR McAllen Texas
- Surgical Laser Technician (Sacramento, CA)
- Hospital Service Technician - FT 2nd shift (Mem. City)
- Payroll Manager