Analytical Chemist, Coatings Formulations, 40-50k
As part of a growing technical team of 34 people, you will be responsible for working with the Quality Manager to assist in analysing coatings formulations to ensure consistent quality across the product portfolio as well as matching colours in the laboratory to ensure pilot plant scale up runs smoothly and that potential issues in the production cycle are minimised.
The company you will be working for have recently re-invested in their laboratory and purchased a number of new high quality chromatographic systems including GC/MS and HPLC/DAD analytical equipment from Shimadzu, one of the most well renowned companies in analytical science worldwide.
As part of the R&D and Quality Team you will be mainly analysing test samples in the laboratory but will also have the chance to get more involved in development of coatings formulations for wood substrates including UV curable, water-based and 2k systems, allowing you to develop new skills and broaden your expertise.
The company you will be working for are based in the Münster area of Germany and are a specialist manufacturer of wood coatings for the international flooring and furniture markets.
As a company who offer independent working, consistent professional development and a very family-oriented environment their staff feel highly motivated meaning that their average employment time for staff is 15 years, so it's a great place to make friendships and to really benefit from your working life.
- Experience working with GC/MS and HPLC/DAD analytical instruments
- Chemielaborant training or a degree in Chemistry
- 2 years professional experience in analysis of chemical raw materials
- German at B2 level or above
For a confidential discussion about this vacancy or other opportunities in Research & Development send an up to date Microsoft Word version of your CV to Arthur Mills at NonStop Chemical on firstname.lastname@example.org or call me in Germany on +49 892 109 3363 and in Switzerland on +41 43 508 0817 to discuss further.
I am the specialist consultant for the Paints & Coatings Industry in Germany, Austria and Switzerland focusing on the area of Research and Development.
I offer opportunities at all seniorities including Associate, Specialist, Team Leader, Manager, Director and Vice President.
If you are a professional in this field and are looking for new opportunities, or if you are an employer looking to hire for your company then please contact me for further information.
NonStop Chemical is the specialist agency for recruitment in the Chemicals, Agrochemicals and Cosmetics industries across Europe.
Having developed our brand presence in the Chemicals sector over the last 8 years we offer clients and candidates expert knowledge in niche fields and industry leading recruitment service as a member of APSCo.
With have over 20 recruitment experts in niche market sectors including; R&D, Technical Sales, REACh, Regulatory Affairs, EHS, Geotechnical, Geo-Environmental, Remediation, Contaminated Land, Ecology, Air Quality, Acoustics and Supply Chain.
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- EHS Manager Switzerland 100K
- Supervising Social Worker - Short Term Contract - North West
- Form F Assessors - Anglesey - £1800 per assessment
- Head of Regulatory Affairs- West London
- Service Manager - Close Knit Team
- Registered Manager - Supportive Management Team
- Home Manager - 30 hours a week
- Transitional Support Manger - Work From Home
- Youth Offending Service officers - Start ASAP
- Homeless Assessment Officer - Manchester
- Compliance Manager - fast growing business
- Biozide Zulassung -bauen Sie Ihr Netzwerk aus !
- Head of Regulatory Affairs- Good work/life balance
- Paediatric Occupational Therapist required for Private Practice
- Regulatory Manager / Global Leader / Emilia
- SEED Active Substance Regulatory - Home-Office
- Science Teachers (Any specialism)
- Biology Teacher – Top Independent School
- Science teachers required for Specialist Science School
- Happiest School in the UK, Early Years Specialist, East Sussex