Travel Consultant - Bristol
Due to success and growth, multi-award-winning travel company Flight Centre is seeking a full-time Travel Consultant to join our growing team based in Bristol (Broadmead).
This is an opportunity to sell the product you love while also benefiting from a fun and challenging company culture.
About the Travel Consultant Position
We're looking for enthusiastic individuals who are ready for a career in travel (and not just a job).
Within the role you will:
- Receive three-weeks of training at our Head Office in London
- Sell amazing travel experiences to your customers
- Successfully build a portfolio of customers
- Earn generous unlimited earning potential
- Take home in the first year an OTE of £23,000 (£18,000 basic)
- Have access to excellent training and leadership (1 in 5 get promoted within two years)
What Are We Looking For?
Flight Centre is renowned for a fantastic team culture and an extraordinary level of customer care.
Specifically, to succeed as a Travel Consultant you will need:
- Sales experience; after all, the more you sell, the more you earn
- First-hand travel outside of Europe
- Outstanding people skills and an impressive client focus
- Ideally a degree or equivalent
As part of the Flight Centre Travel Group, we also offer award-winning benefits including:
- Uncapped earning potential and business ownership scheme
- Discounted travel and fantastic incentives from the world's top travel providers
- Fast-track leadership programme to develop our future leaders
- Free regular fun social event invitations
- Free health consultations, discounted fitness sessions and gym memberships
- Free bronze-level health cash plan
- Employer-matched pension contribution scheme
- Tax-free bikes and electronics
- Opportunity to take a three month sabbatical after five years
- Discounted massages, reflexology and more...
These benefits not only make us stand out from other travel companies, but have also placed us in 'The Sunday Times Best 100 Companies to Work For' for 12 years and 'Great Place to Work®' UK Best Workplace for 6 years.
If you want to start your journey with one of the UK's most sought-after travel companies, apply today.
Apply for this ad Online!
More Jobs from Flight Centre UK Limited
- Business Travel Consultant - Hove
- Business Travel Consultant - Brighton
- Travel Consultant - Trafalgar Square
- Travel Consultant - Croydon
- Business Travel Consultant - Leeds
- Travel Consultant - Farringdon
- Business Travel Consultant - Cardiff
- Business Travel Consultant - New Malden
- Business Travel Consultant (mat leave) - Birmingham
- Stage and Screen - Business Development Manager - London
- Travel Consultant - Bath
- Travel Consultant - Cheltenham
- Business Development Manager - Woking
- Out of Hours Business Travel Consultant - Cheadle
- Business Travel Consultant - Bristol
- Business Travel Consultant - Edinburgh
- Business Travel Consultant - Glasgow
- Sabre Product Support Assistant - New Malden
- Business Development Manager - Bristol
- Travel Consultant - Brighton