Travel Consultant - Horsham
Award-winning travel company, Flight Centre, is looking for talented Travel Consultants with a passion for travel to join their successful sales team in Horsham.
This varied Travel Consultant role will see you selling amazing travel experiences to your customers.
Before you begin your role, we'll give you three weeks of comprehensive training at our Head Office in London to boost your knowledge of worldwide travel, train you on airfares, and sharpen your sales skills so you can become an expert in the travel industry.
After these three weeks, you'll be ready to join our team in Horsham as a Travel Consultant.
What You'll Gain
This is a unique Travel Consultant opportunity to sell a product you love, while also benefiting from a generous reward structure.
When you begin your career, you'll receive £20,000 in addition to your uncapped earnings.
Your base will then increase when you become a Team Leader.
At Flight Centre, 1 in 5 of our consultants become a Team Leader within two years.
Travel Consultants earn an average £25,000 in year one, which increases to £28,000 in year two.
Our top established Travel Consultants within the UK earn over £100,000 per annum.
As part of the global Flight Centre Travel Group, we also offer award-winning benefits including:
- Uncapped earning structure and business ownership scheme
- Discounted travel and fantastic incentives from the world's top travel providers
- Industry renowned social events and excellent company culture
- Exceptional career progression with opportunities across the globe
- Fast-track leadership programme to develop the future leaders of our business
- Comprehensive induction, sales, product and leadership training
- Free and confidential financial advice from our in-house financial advisors
- Free health consultations, discounted fitness sessions and gym memberships
- Bronze-level health cash plan
- Opportunity to take a three month sabbatical after five years
- Discounted physiotherapy, massage, reflexology, tax-free bikes and more…
What You'll Need
Ideally, you'll have some sales experience, because this is essentially a sales role (the more you sell, the more you earn).
We're also looking for people who are excited about travel and believe it's the best thing money can buy.
You will also need strong communication skills and the ability to make your customers feel loved.
Flight Centre Travel Group has been awarded a place in the ‘Sunday Times 100 Best Companies to Work For' for the 12th year!
To join one of the UK's fastest growing travel companies, apply now.
Apply for this ad Online!
More Jobs from Flight Centre UK Limited
- Business Travel Consultant - Hove
- Business Travel Consultant - Brighton
- Travel Consultant - Trafalgar Square
- Travel Consultant - Croydon
- Business Travel Consultant - Leeds
- Travel Consultant - Farringdon
- Business Travel Consultant - Cardiff
- Business Travel Consultant - New Malden
- Business Travel Consultant (mat leave) - Birmingham
- Stage and Screen - Business Development Manager - London
- Travel Consultant - Bath
- Travel Consultant - Cheltenham
- Business Development Manager - Woking
- Out of Hours Business Travel Consultant - Cheadle
- Business Travel Consultant - Bristol
- Business Travel Consultant - Edinburgh
- Business Travel Consultant - Glasgow
- Sabre Product Support Assistant - New Malden
- Business Development Manager - Bristol
- Travel Consultant - Brighton