Business Travel Consultant - New Malden
Corporate Traveller is seeking a Business Travel Consultant to join their growing team in New Malden.
This is a full-time Mon-Fri position that offers plenty of opportunity for career progression.
Within this Business Travel Consultant role, you'll manage a portfolio of clients who spend between £50,000 - £2M on business travel each year.
This client portfolio will become your own personal and profitable business, which means you'll be the one your clients turn to when they want to book flights, hotels, car hire or even helicopter transfers.
Why Join Corporate Traveller?
Our company culture is fun, sociable and challenging.
You'll be joining an enthusiastic team who will support you from your very first day.
You'll also gain access to any training you may need to get you up to speed.
As part of the global Flight Centre Group, we also offer award-winning benefits including:
- Uncapped earning potential (OTE 28K Year 1)
- Discounted travel and access to fantastic incentives from the world's top travel providers
- Social events e.g.
fly to Hawaii in 2017 for our 3-day VIP event, Global Gathering
- Exceptional career progression programme with worldwide opportunities
- Free health and financial advice, onsite massage and fitness sessions
- Sales training from our home-grown success stories
- Opportunity to take a three month sabbatical after five years
What We're Looking For?
To achieve in this Business Travel Consultant role, ideally you'll have a minimum of one year's experience in travel with a comprehensive knowledge of the industry.
You will need to have outstanding people skills, a high level of business acumen, and the ability to deliver an exceptional level of service to your clients.
Finally, we're looking for people with drive and ambition.
You will have complete ownership over your portfolio of clients, which means you can take full advantage of our uncapped earning structure and determine your own bonuses.
You'll also gain the opportunity to take on new career opportunities.
As our company continues to grow, your career can grow with us.
We're always on the look out for future business leaders both in the UK and in our overseas offices, including New York, Vancouver, Sydney, Hong Kong and beyond.
These benefits not only make us stand out from other travel companies, but have also placed us in 'The Sunday Times Best 100 Companies to Work For' for 12 years.
Apply for this ad Online!
More Jobs from Flight Centre UK Limited
- Business Travel Consultant - Hove
- Business Travel Consultant - Brighton
- Travel Consultant - Trafalgar Square
- Travel Consultant - Croydon
- Business Travel Consultant - Leeds
- Travel Consultant - Farringdon
- Business Travel Consultant - Cardiff
- Business Travel Consultant - New Malden
- Business Travel Consultant (mat leave) - Birmingham
- Stage and Screen - Business Development Manager - London
- Travel Consultant - Bath
- Travel Consultant - Cheltenham
- Business Development Manager - Woking
- Out of Hours Business Travel Consultant - Cheadle
- Business Travel Consultant - Bristol
- Business Travel Consultant - Edinburgh
- Business Travel Consultant - Glasgow
- Sabre Product Support Assistant - New Malden
- Business Development Manager - Bristol
- Travel Consultant - Brighton