Laboratory Manager, Pigment Pastes, Dusseldorf, 70-80k
Working as part of a new start-up in the industry currently in the early stages of developing the business, you will be helping closely with operational R&D and Product Development as well as having a high level of strategic input into the business, working with the company owners and directors to achieve healthy organic growth over the next few years.
- Direct Management of 3 Development Chemists
- Management of development and technology projects
- Devising market expansion strategy in collaboration with the R&D Director
- Advising and providing input to business strategy
- Control of operational activities
The company you will be working for develop high quality pigment pastes for the coatings market.
They recently split off from one of the most established coatings manufacturers in Germany in order to allow them to specialise in manufacturing pigments and pigment pastes, ensuring they can focus their energies in one area and provide the best products and
- Recently established after splitting from a large German Coatings manufacturer
- Family owned company with 15 employees
- Strong strategic business plan focusing on organic growth and financial re-investment
- German market focus, with expansion to BeNeLux, France, UK, Austria and Switzerland in the next 2-3 years
- 10+ years experience in technical development of pigment pastes
- Hands-on formulations experience essential
- Previous Line Management experience
- Fluent German
For a confidential discussion about this position or other opportunities in Technical Sales or R&D send an up to date Microsoft Word version of your CV to Arthur Mills at NonStop Chemical on email@example.com or call me on +49 892 109 3363.
I am the specialist consultant for Research and Development in the Paints & Coatings Industry.
I offer positions from Associate to Director level with a focus on Germany, Austria and Switzerland.
If you are an R&D professional in Coatings and are looking for new opportunities then please contact me.
Elsewise, if you are looking for skilled individuals in this area to join your company then I would be happy to help.
NonStop Chemical is the specialist agency for recruitment in the Chemicals, Agrochemicals and Cosmetics Industries across Europe.
Having forged our reputation in REACh Regulatory Affairs over the last 7 years we offer clients and candidates industry leading service levels (verified by APSCo) and expert knowledge.
We have individual consultants specialising in R&D, Sales, REACh, Regulatory Affairs, EHS, Geotechnical, Geo-Environmental, Remediation, Contaminated Land, Ecology, Air Quality, Acoustics and Supply Chain.
Technical Management / R&D / Coatings / Formulations / Manufacturing / Line Management / R&D Management / Industrial Coatings / Paints / Varnish / Research & Development / Solvent / Water / Powder Coatings / Germany / German / Technischer Management / F&E / Lacke / Formulierungen / Produktion / F&E Management / Industrielacke / Farben / Lacke / Forschung & Entwicklung / Lösungsmittel / Wasser / Pulverlacke / Deutschland / Deutsch
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Project Manager – Year long contract – CBRN
- English Teacher- Jan/April Start- Interviews now!
- Automotive Strategischer Berater - Start Up Consultancy
- QSW - Care Coordination/AMHP role - North London
- Form F Assessor Required - Essex
- Registered Manager - Young Care Leavers
- R&A Position - NW London - Rotational post
- QSW - Community Review team - Older Persons
- Advanced Practioner - Locality - Interview 12th Dec
- Safeguarding Social Workers Wanted - New Year Start
- Court Team - Island Location - Start ASAP
- Hospital Discharge Social Worker - East London - £35k
- Buyer - prodotti innovativi.
- Capoturno macchine utensili.
- CRA senior per ruolo come Project Manager
- History Teaching Role, Work With Pupils Who Listen!
- Creative mind- Packaging Engineer
- Programmer C++_Within Health economics team !
- Assistant Business Unit_ intégrez le Pharma !
- Regulatory Affairs Associate in Spain!