Locum MSK Physiotherapist - Buckinghamshire
We are currently seeking experienced Locum MSK physiotherapists in the Buckinghamshire area.
We have many positions available and can offer full and part time hours.
You will be a motivated physiotherapist with a passion for providing high quality patient care through treatment.
If you are looking to develop your physiotherapy skills with an emphasis on musculoskeletal cases, then this is the perfect opportunity for you.
You must be HCPC registered with NHS hospital experience.
Salary is dependant on band and previous experience.
Core duties would include:
- The provision of evidence based treatment programmes, guided by the individuals orientated goal setting.
- Actively engaging the people our client supports to achieve their independence and personal goals.
- Provide high quality support and intensive rehabilitation for patients.
- To provide a comprehensive and co-ordinated range of specialist physiotherapy, therapeutic and preventative services, working as part of the multi-disciplinary/multi-agency team.
- Qualified in MSK Physiotherapy
- Minimum 1 Years' NHS experience
- Valid HCPC registration
- We cannot accept candidates without NHS experience for this role.
Areas we cover in Buckinghamshire include:
- Gerrards Cross
- High Wycombe
- Milton Keynes
- Princes Risborough
- Opportunties with more NHS hospitals than any other agency
- Excellent pay rates
- Daily Payroll
- Free BLS & PLS course
- 24 hour support service
- Excellent relocation package available
- Potential for family friendly flexible hours to meet your needs
- Discounted CPD accredited courses
- Dedicated, experienced, supportive and friendly consultants
- Plenty of Locum shifts for you to choose from; we will no doubt be able to support you in fulfilling your diary.
- Excellent support to progress clinically with new interests.
- Lucrative referral bonuses.
- Hourly locum rate to accommodate Limited company.
- Fast Track registration and compliance with dedicated one-to-one support from an expert medical consultant.
- Routine employee recognition and appreciation
- A culture that is supportive, accommodating and rewarding
- In-house clinical support team
We constantly have vacancies across all departments - we're sure to have something that is right for you.
If you refer a friend to us, you can earn
About ID Medical
From its headquarters in Milton Keynes as well as its Central London office, award-winning ID Medical is the leading independent supplier of superior quality locum doctors, nurses, allied health professionals and primary care staff, supplying over 5 million hours to the NHS per annum.
ID Medical was formed in 2002, holding preferred supplier contracts with more than 90% of NHS hospitals and private medical sector organisations.
If you are looking for a rewarding career, join us at ID Medical and help us transform the lives of the people who use our service for the better.
The ID Medical Group is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified persons.
Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Applicants will be required to register with us.
Follow our twitter page IDMedicalJobs to keep up to date with the latest jobs from ID Medical.
More Jobs from ID Medical
- Consultant Doctor in Emergency Medicine - East Kent
- Locum Mammographer - London + Other Locations Across UK
- Locum Biomedical Scientists (Cervical Cytology) - Cornwall
- Locum Doctor in Ophthalmology (All Grades) - London + Across UK
- Doctor in Respiratory/General Medicine - Isle of Wight
- Consultant in Histopathology and Cytopathology - Essex
- Doctor in Respiratory and General Medicine - Essex
- Locum Doctor in A&E Paediatrics (All Grades) - London+Across UK
- Doctor in General Medicine (LAS ST3) - Isle of Wight
- Locum Doctor in Paediatric Allergies - London + Across UK
- Doctor in General Internal Medicine/Rheumatology -Isle of Wight
- Trust Doctor in Urology (Non-Training ST3) - Shropshire
- Doctor in ENT (Trust ST1 Level) - Shropshire
- Doctor in Diabetes & Endocrinology - East Lancashire
- Doctor in Psychiatry (Consultant) - Old Age - Isle of Wight
- Consultant in old age psychiatry - Hull
- Staff grade in addictions & forensic psychiatry - Hull
- Doctor in Trauma and Orthopaedics (Trust Grade) - Lincolnshire
- Locum Doctor in Paediatric Cardiology - London + Across UK
- Staff Nurse in General Medicine (Band 5) - Cornwall