Lead Nurse (RGN RMN, RNLD) - Brighton
Lead Nurse (RGN, RMN, RNLD) - Brighton
Recruiting for Care is one of the UK's leading providers of permanent recruitment solutions to the Nursing, Health and Social Care sectors and we offer bespoke consultancy services to clients and candidates alike.
Our client is a nationwide provider of luxury care homes and they currently have a vacancy for a Lead Nurse for their award-winning purpose-built nursing, dementia and residential home in Brighton.
As of February 2016 the home has a 'Good' CQC rating and an excellent local reputation.
Reporting to the Clinical Care Manager, the Lead Nurse is responsible for ensuring a high level of care is provided to residents and meets the code of conduct and company procedures.
The Lead Nurse will support the Clinical Care Manager providing leadership to the clinical team providing strong clinical knowledge to ensure the highest standards are achieved in all areas of the home including relationship centered care, clinical care and dementia care.
You must be a fully qualified RGN (or RMN / RNLD if you have extensive nursing home experience) previous experience in an elderly and/or dementia care setting.
The hourly rate is up to £18.25.
For more information please contact Jay Gibbons on 0 151 545 5336 or e-mail your CV online.
More Jobs from Recruiting for Care
- Occupational Health Advisor Team Leader
- Home Manager - RGN or RMN with an active PIN
- Registered Nurse - BRAND NEW’ boutique Nursing Home
- Nursing Home Deputy Manager - RGN or RMN with an active PIN
- Registered Homecare Manager
- Paramedic - Disability Analyst - Poole
- Doctor - Functional Assessor - Cardiff
- OHA Team Leader - London
- RGN - Staff Nurse, Days
- Senior Care Assistant - Ormskirk - Permanent - Days & Nights
- Senior Care Assistant - Huyton - Permanent - Days & Nights
- RGN or RMN - Registered Nurse(s) to join the fantastic care tea
- Registered General Nurse (RGN/RMN) - Days & Nights
- Staff Nurse
- Consultant Psychiatrist
- Critical Care Lead
- Doctor - Functional Assessor - Weston-Super-Mare
- Occupational Health Advisor (OHA) - Isleworth
- Physiotherapist - Functional Assessor - Neasden
- Nurse - Functional Assessor - Neasden