Occupational Health Advisor (OHA) - Stratford
Occupational Health Advisor (Registered Nurse) - Stratford
Recruiting for Care is one of the UK's leading providers of permanent recruitment solutions to the Occupational Health sector and we offer bespoke consultancy services to clients and candidates alike.
Our client is one of the UK's leading Occupational Health providers and they work with public and private sector businesses to reduce workplace absence by helping their staff to be healthier, fitter and more productive.
We are currently recruiting for an Occupational Health Advisor to work with London Ambulance services.
Ideally the successful candidate needs to live in, or near to Stratford so they can cover the Clock tower and Ilford clinic when required to do so.
- To provide a full occupational health service to the client including health surveillance, sickness absence and wellness programmes.
- In addition there will be additional activities such as new recruit medicals
- The OHA should have experience and skills administrating immunisations and performing phlebotomy.
- The OHA should also be able to demonstrate a high standard of report writing
Candidates must be a Registered Nurse (RGN), ideally with a qualification in Occupational Health (Diploma/Degree).
The role has a salary of up to £40,000 and a fantastic benefits package.
To apply for the role please email a copy of your CV online or call Jay Gibbons on 0 151 545 5336 for more information.
More Jobs from Recruiting for Care
- RGN - Staff Nurse, Days
- Senior Care Assistant - Ormskirk - Permanent - Days & Nights
- Senior Care Assistant - Huyton - Permanent - Days & Nights
- RGN or RMN - Registered Nurse(s) to join the fantastic care tea
- Registered General Nurse (RGN/RMN) - Days & Nights
- Staff Nurse
- Consultant Psychiatrist
- Critical Care Lead
- Doctor - Functional Assessor - Weston-Super-Mare
- Occupational Health Advisor (OHA) - Isleworth
- Physiotherapist - Functional Assessor - Neasden
- Nurse - Functional Assessor - Neasden
- Physiotherapist - Functional Assessor - Marylebone
- Nurse - Functional Assessor - Marylebone
- Residential Support Workers (RSW) - Bedford
- Doctor - Functional Assessor - Portsmouth
- Doctor - Functional Assessor - Oxford
- Doctor - Functional Assessor - Brighton
- Children's Support Workers (RSW) - Bedfordshire
- Residential Childcare Practitioners