Trust Doctor in Urology (Non-Training ST3) - Shropshire
We are currently seeking an experienced Trust ST3 in Urology (Non-Training) for immediate placement in the Shropshire area.
The position is available on a full time permanent basis.
A passion for working in a fast paced, dynamic environment needs to be evident.
This department is diverse, showing the need for a candidate who shows initiative and demonstrates clear decision making.
The client is offering a competitive remuneration package and the chance to work for a trust that is at the leading edge of developments in hospital services.
Core duties would include:
- The level of experience required is CT2 and above.
You are expected to participate in a 1 in 6 middle grade on-call rota for urology.
- Although the post is not recognised for training, the level of experience obtained will be the same.
You are also encouraged to attend the regional educational and audit meetings.
Clinical governance meetings are held monthly and you will be expected to attend these meetings.
The Post Holder will:
- Be expected to work with local managers and professional colleagues in the employing Trust in the efficient running of the service.
- Not be permitted to commence employment until a full medical examination has been completed with a satisfactory result or the Occupational Health Physician has satisfied himself that a full examination is not necessary.
The completion of a satisfactory health questionnaire is a condition of employment
- Participate in the Continuous Professional Development and the Trust's appraisal scheme.
- Be in possession of a recognised medical qualification and full registration with the General Medical Council is a condition of appointment and continue to hold a licence to practice.
- Is advised to be a member of a recognised medical defence society or suitably insured.
Trust insurance does not cover work undertaken outside the Trust other than caring for patients and work of the Trust.
- Have read and be conversant with the Health & Safety at work recommendations.
- Will not be permitted to commence employment until full clearance has been received from the Disclosure Barring Service.
If you have the following, then please apply today!
Areas we cover in Shropshire include:
- Market Drayton
- Opportunities with more NHS hospitals than any other agency
- Excellent salary packages available
- Free BLS & PLS course
- 24 hour support service
- Excellent relocation package available
- Discounted CPD accredited courses
- Dedicated, experienced, supportive and friendly consultants
- Excellent support to progress clinically with new interests.
- Lucrative referral bonuses.
- Routine employee recognition and appreciation
- A culture that is supportive, accommodating and rewarding
- In-house clinical support team
We constantly have vacancies across all departments - we're sure to have something that is right for you.
Plus, the ID Medical Refer & Earn scheme allows you to earn extra money by referring friends, colleagues or family to us for a suitable medical solution.
About ID Medical
From its headquarters in Milton Keynes as well as its Central London office, award-winning ID Medical is the leading independent supplier of superior quality locum doctors, nurses, allied health professionals and primary care staff, supplying over 5 million hours to the NHS per annum.
ID Medical was formed in 2002, holding preferred supplier contracts with more than 90% of NHS hospitals and private medical sector organisations.
If you are looking for a rewarding career, join us at ID Medical and help us transform the lives of the people who use our service for the better.
The ID Medical Group is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified persons.
Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Applicants will be required to register with us.
Follow our twitter page IDMedicalJobs to keep up to date with the latest jobs from ID Medical.
More Jobs from ID Medical
- Clinical Fellow in Orthopaedic Surgery - South West England
- Consultant Doctor in Cardiology & Electrophysiology - East Kent
- Specialty Doctor in Emergency Medicine - Essex
- Consultant Doctor in Neurophysiology and Epilepsy - East Kent
- Locum Consultant Doctor in Gastroenterology - East Kent
- Consultant Doctor in Rheumatology - East Kent
- Locum Audiologists (All Bands) - London + Across UK
- Consultant Radiologist - North East England
- Doctor in General Medicine, Diabetes & Endocrinology -East Kent
- Registered Charge Nurse - Dubai
- Consultant Doctor in Histopathology/Cytopathology - Northampton
- Consultant Doctor in Neurophysiology - Northampton
- ID Medical Consultant Doctors Open Day - London
- Consultant Doctor in Palliative Medicine - East Lancashire
- Consultant Doctor in Respiratory Medicine - East Lancashire
- Locum Band 6 Rehab Physiotherapist - Liverpool
- Consultant Doctor in Anaesthetics - East Kent
- NHS Consultant Gastroenterologist - Essex
- Specialty Doctor in Emergency Medicine - Lincolnshire
- Consultant Doctor in Elderly Care Medicine - Lincolnshire