Global Brand Manager
Are you an experienced Brand Manager or Brand Exectuive or looking for their next challenge?
Do you have experience creating Brand Campaigns?
Do you want a Global remit for Brand Marketing?
Do you want to work for one of the fastest growing electronics (headphone & sound) companies in the work?
Then this could be an exceptional opportunity for you!
We're working on behalf of one of the fastest growing consumer electronics brands globally.
They are looking to grow their Brand Manager team by adding a Global Brand Manager.
This role will report directly to the Director of Brand Manager and will be responsible for growing and developing the brand campaign across ATL & BTL channels.
This role will champion a growing brand, they have a great product set and are continuously picking up awards and need a talented brand manager to build Brand equity within its growing global customer base.
The company is an up and coming Headphone and Telecommunications brand.
On the consumer side they are known for their high quality and award winning headphones and speakers.
On the B2B side they are a well-known telecommunications brand and are continuing to grow in a tough market space.
This role is within the brand team which is responsible for driving brand recognition and building brand equity within its customer base.
They are a global business and are looking to expand their teams significantly in the coming year with up-coming vacancies in digital, campaigns and communications to maintain their growth plans.
This role is responsible for championing the brand, they are looking for someone to help the company become a brand renowned for sound, executing the brand strategy across all touch points - creating content and stories.
Improve end-to-end customer experience, looking for new ways to engage and improve brand preference.
The company is a well-known brand within the electronics market and has big plans to grow and develop globally and become the leading player in the personal audio market.
Headquartered in Reading they are easily commutable from Paddington station.
Key responsibilities include:
- Design and execute brand specific projects
- Work with global creative agency to develop brand content & stories
- Execution of global partnership stories
- Responsibility of executing new brand experiences, creating a consistent experience across all touch points
- Building a community of loyal fans
- Work with packaging team to help create world class out-of-box packaging experience
- Brand research and user insight development (with insight team).
Data mining, trend analysis and recommendations
- Managing end-to-end small brand research projects
- Help Defining customer service charter and ensuring delivery and implementation
- Find and execute global branding opportunities
- Full management of Internal brand experience - ensure consistent branding and engagement internally
- Working with key stakeholders across the marketing organizing, ensure that all retail and event experience and branding is aligned to brand story
- Brand guardian across all marketing communications
- Working with central and local teams to ensure all company facilities are delivering a world class brand experience
Title: Global Brand Manager - Electronics
Salary: £30k - £50k dependent on experience
Benefits: Bonus & Benefits
The idea candidate will be a high-energy, ambitions marketing professional looking for the next step working for a global brand.
Driven, resourceful and articulate - they will be someone who has an ability to make things happen.
- Marketing or related course Degree.
Post-Graduate CIM qualification a bonus
- Minimum 3 years marketing experience, with a focus on offline activities
- Experience working within a B2B and B2C environment preferable
- Strong understanding of why building strong and engaging brand experiences in multiple formats is important
- Channel / retail experience preferable
- Ability to liaise and manage relationships across all internal stakeholders and provide consistent approach to brand engagement
- Excellent general communications skills (written, oral & listening).
Must also have excellent presentation skills and experience of presenting to senior management
- Strong analytical skills
- Creative ideas person that can find new routes to build the brand in all formats
* Must have the necessary visas to live and work in the EU
Senior Consultant - Blue Pelican Marketing
01892 507 100 - Max@BluePelican.com
You can view all our vacancies on our web site www.bluepelican.com
More Jobs from Blue Pelican
- Senior Propositions Manager – B2B Telecoms & Technology
- Statistical Modelling Insight Analyst - B2B Marketing
- Senior Marketing Executive – B2C
- Digital Account Manager - Global
- Interim Senior Propositions Manager - Consumer IoT
- Consumer & Market Insights Manager - Beauty
- Senior Technical Campaign Manager - CONTRACT
- Senior Technical Campaign Manager – UNICA
- Senior Data Strategist / Senior Data Planner - CONTRACT
- Senior Data Strategist / Senior Data Planner
- Senior Data Strategist / Senior Data Planner
- Principal Data Scientist – Start-Up global function
- Digital & Email Marketing Consultant
- Data Driven CRM Strategy Manager
- CRM Assistant / Direct Marketing Assistant
- Senior Direct Marketing & CRM Strategy Consultant
- Senior Research Manager
- Strategic Analytical Consultant - HOME BASED !
- Data Quality Analyst / Data Integrity Analyst
- Digital & Email Marketing Executive – CONTRACT