Doctor in Dermatology (Consultant Grade) - Norfolk
We are currently seeking an experienced Consultant Dermatologist for immediate placement in the Norfolk area.
The position is available on a full time permanent basis.
You must have full registration with the GMC or in the process of registering and continue to hold a Licence to Practice.
Salary is dependent on location, grade and previous experience.
Core duties would include:
- Provide a comprehensive dermatology service together with the existing Consultant Dermatologists.
- Work with all members of the dermatology team to provide a high quality dermatology service.
- Be fully committed to achieving departmental targets for delivery of care.
- Be an enthusiastic tutor of medical students.
- Contribute towards the supervision and training of Junior Doctors, Nurses and other health professionals within the Dermatology department.
Areas we cover in Norfolk include:
- Great Yarmouth
- King's Lynn
- North Walsham
- Opportunities with more NHS hospitals than any other agency
- Excellent salary packages available
- Free BLS & PLS course
- 24 hour support service
- Excellent relocation package available
- Discounted CPD accredited courses
- Dedicated, experienced, supportive and friendly consultants
- Excellent support to progress clinically with new interests.
- Lucrative referral bonuses.
- Routine employee recognition and appreciation
- A culture that is supportive, accommodating and rewarding
- In-house clinical support team
About ID Medical
From its headquarters in Milton Keynes as well as its Central London office, award-winning ID Medical is the leading independent supplier of superior quality locum doctors, nurses, allied health professionals and clerical staff, supplying over 3 million hours to the NHS per annum.
ID Medical was formed in 2002, holding preferred supplier contracts with more than 90% of NHS hospitals and private medical sector organisations.
If you are looking for a rewarding career, join us at ID Medical and help us transform the lives of the people who use our service for the better.
Follow our twitter page IDMedicalJobs to keep up to date with the latest jobs from ID Medical
More Jobs from ID Medical
- Clinical Fellow in Orthopaedic Surgery - South West England
- Consultant Doctor in Cardiology & Electrophysiology - East Kent
- Specialty Doctor in Emergency Medicine - Essex
- Consultant Doctor in Neurophysiology and Epilepsy - East Kent
- Locum Consultant Doctor in Gastroenterology - East Kent
- Consultant Doctor in Rheumatology - East Kent
- Locum Audiologists (All Bands) - London + Across UK
- Consultant Radiologist - North East England
- Doctor in General Medicine, Diabetes & Endocrinology -East Kent
- Registered Charge Nurse - Dubai
- Consultant Doctor in Histopathology/Cytopathology - Northampton
- Consultant Doctor in Neurophysiology - Northampton
- ID Medical Consultant Doctors Open Day - London
- Consultant Doctor in Palliative Medicine - East Lancashire
- Consultant Doctor in Respiratory Medicine - East Lancashire
- Locum Band 6 Rehab Physiotherapist - Liverpool
- Consultant Doctor in Anaesthetics - East Kent
- NHS Consultant Gastroenterologist - Essex
- Specialty Doctor in Emergency Medicine - Lincolnshire
- Consultant Doctor in Elderly Care Medicine - Lincolnshire