Crop Protection - Regulatory Efate Coordinator
My client is a growing agrochemical company with an international scope and a good name in the industry.
Currently there is a position available where you will be in chare of coordinating, the E-fate expert team, for the registration of crop protection products in the EU.
Working as a coordinator you will set out the strategy of the Efate expert team, make sure deadlines are met and present the team in project meetings.
Your expertise plays an important aspect in the successful registration of plant protection products.
This makes it a varied and challenging role that fills a key position in the regulatory team.
To be successful you need:
- Proven Efate experience in the context of the registration of plant protection products.
- Have a chemistry, biology, agriculture degree or similar
- Initial team coordinating experience is a plus
- Being a strong team player is key
- a valid work permit for the EU
Apply today, by sending your CV (in MS Word) to Xavier De Coker on email@example.com or call me on 0032 240 34 980 or 0044 207 940 2105 for a conversation in confidence.
REGULATORY/REGISTRATION/COORDINATOR/CROP PROTECTION/PLANT PROTECTION PRODUCTS/AGROCHEMICAL/CHEMICAL/BELGIUM/FRANCE/UK/GERMANY/EFATE
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Production Scheduler Cambridge £25,000-£32,000
- Regulatory Affairs Associate in Spain!
- Senior Market Access/Health Economics consultant
- Pharmacovigilance-Good work/life balance-Germany
- Director of Pharmacovigilance/QPPV - Slough
- Head of Europe- Lead Pharmacovigilance Physician
- Reg. Affairs_Diverse Projects_ES
- Electronic Development Engineer
- Qualified Social Worker – Post Adoption Team -£32 p/h
- Kick Start Your Career As The Graduate Ecologist
- Sen/Prin Ecologist - Large Client Portfolio
- Human Factors Engineer
- Principal Ecologist - Regional Management!
- CRA II – Pharmaceuticals – Turkey
- Clinical Study Manager – Fast development – Oxford
- Automotive Marketing Consultant - Mobile Based
- Junior Internal Recruiter + Commission – French or German
- Respiratory Physiologist – Fast Development - LDN
- Form F Assessors Required - Newquay
- Assistant Team Manager: Long Term Team