General Manager - Famous, trend setting Mayfair restaurant
General Manager – Famous, trend setting Mayfair restaurant.
Location Mayfair, London
My client is looking for a General Manager who is at the top of their game and has a very strong food and wine knowledge, a real host and a leader- Someone that is highly organized, able to think on their feet and make decisions for the business, this is a leading London restaurant.
London based company with multiple sites and huge promotional opportunities
Vibrant culture and training-oriented goals
Dedicated to training and development
The top of the game in terms of London restaurant, service and quality is second to none
Leader in the restaurant world.
THE RIGHT GENERAL MANAGER
Ideally your background will be in high end restaurants with an emphasis on quality products & premium service, Candidates must have an outgoing personality and a high standard of professionalism – excellent standards of personal presentation and ability to inspire a large team and be able to demand high standards.
People focused – with experience of standards training and coaching, Confident communicator.
My client is after established, proven managers so you will need a minimum of 3 years as a General Manager at the top of their game.
The ability to govern & motivate a large team will be paramount here.
Stylish and sophisticated, the venue provides an excellent place to excel your career and develop with a quality company.
Interested in this amazing challenge? Click Apply Now or contact Oliver- firstname.lastname@example.org with your updated CV.
COREcruitment operate one of the best referral schemes in the industry - know anyone looking for a new challenge? - you could earn up to £500!
Follow COREcruitment on your favourite social networks - Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Pinterest.
We give away fantastic prizes...
- Start: ...
- Duration: ...
- Rate: Â£65k - 70k per year + ..
- Location: Mayfair, Greater London, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Catering
- Recruiter: Core Recruitment
- Contact: Oliver Griffiths
- Tel: 0207 790 2666
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: OG144101
- Posted: 2016-10-08 21:59:46 -
- View all Jobs from Core Recruitment
More Jobs from Core Recruitment
- Deputy Manager - Wonderful pub - Hitchin, Hertfordshire - Â£24k basic + Â£4k tronc
- General Manager - Wonderful pub - Hitchin, Hertfordshire - Â£38k basic + bonus + Â£3k tronc
- Area Manager for Exciting, Casual Dining Group- North of England - Must come from a branded restaura
- Operations Manager - Established Restaurant Group!!!!
- Assistant Manager - Young, Cult, Growing Brand - Bournemouth - Â£22 basic + tronc + bonus
- Trainee Assistant Manager - Young, Cult, Growing Brand - Bristol - Â£18-19 basic + tronc + bonus
- General Manager - Stunning Restaurant Brand - Bournemouth - up to Â£32k basic + Bonus
- General Manager - Cool Shoreditch Venue- London - Â£30-35k + Bonus
- Group Events and Reservations Manager - London - up to Â£32k basic + Â£7k tronc + Bonus - Primarily Mo
- Deputy Manager needed for Globally Inspired Concept - Heathrow - Â£25-28k basic + Bonus
- General Manager - Retail/ QSR Concept - Victoria - Â£32k basic + bonus
- General Manager - Branded Restaurant - Midlands - Â£35k + great bonus potential
- General Manager Fantastic branded restaurant- Leeds
- Business Development Director - Healthcare Soft Services - Home Based / Field - Â£75,000 - Â£90,000 pl
- Events Sales & Marketing Manager - Prestigious College Venue - Â£40-Â£45,000 - Westminster
- Chef Manager - Education Contract Catering - Â£23,000 - North London - Term Time Only
- Senior Business Development Manager - Integrated Service Provider - North England - Â£55,000 plus
- Senior Business Development Manager - Integrated Service Provider - North England - Â£55-Â£70,000
- Area Manager - Education & B&I Contract Catering - East Anglia - Up to Â£50k plus PRB
- Area Managers, Operations Managers, Catering Managers and Chef Managers!