This leading chartered accountants firm is looking to hire a marketing coordinator to support the marketing manager in growing and developing the business.
Coming from a similar role, this is an opportunity for you to demonstrate your strong understanding of marketing principals.
To succeed in this role you will have copy-writing experience, project management skills, and relevant marketing qualifications.
You will impress with your ability to be a team player and will be able to let your personality shine in a professional setting.
The responsibilities of this role include:
- Assist with the development of marketing materials including brochures, pamphlets, and flyers
- Providing support with all NSW marketing events
- Contributing to social media platforms
- Marketing administration support to the NSW group
Join a well-known industry leader and take advantage of the opportunity to further your marketing skill set! To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Sally Horwood on +61282709750
Apply for this ad Online!
More Jobs from people2people
- Payroll Analyst (Employment Taxes)
- Customer Experience Manager - Temp Assignment
- People & Development Business Manager
- Assistant Accountant
- Policy & Compliance Coordinator
- Expression of Interest - Legal Support Professionals needed
- Legal Secretary - Commercial Litigation
- Junior Float Secretary
- Management Accountant
- Team Secretary
- Legal Secretary -Temp/Contracts/Perm jobs to start immediately!
- Legal Secretary - Insurance
- Legal Secretary - CTP
- LEGAL SECRETARY X 5 - CORPORATE LAW
- Legal Secretary - Litigation
- Sales Representative
- Quality Assurance Administrator -Expressions of Interest
- Licensed Conveyancer
- Customer Service Representative