Corporate Services Administrator
This large professional services business is currently seeking a talented and experienced administrator to join their Corporate Services Team.
Established and recognisable, this business has been operating for more than 50 years and has a global presence offering you the opportunity to further develop and cement a successful career.
You will be accountable for:
- Administering the corporate card program
- Coordinating travel arrangements
- Providing financial administration across reconciling, reporting and invoicing
To be considered for interview you will have a strong administration background within a finance related environment.
You will have experience supporting senior executives previously throughout your working history, and have developed an eye for detail.
The ability to communicate with people at all levels within a business and build strong stakeholder relationships will not go unnoticed.
Your expertise using MS Excel and SAP will also be favourable.
Please apply now, for the chance to join a global business and cement a strong administration career!
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Sally Horwood on +61282709750
( SK92357A ) SK922816A
Apply for this ad Online!
More Jobs from people2people
- Property Paralegal
- Construction Legal Secretary
- Payroll Manager – Migration / Transformation Project
- OUTBOUND SALES ROLES AVAILABLE!
- Distribution Officer
- AdministrationSupport Officer
- Kit Assembler | Sydney
- Customer Service and Implementations Consultant
- Commercial Manager
- Looking for Working Holiday Makers!
- Financial Accountants > General Registration
- Payroll Contracts – Multiple Roles
- Office Administrator
- Credit Controller / Accounts Receivable Officer
- Reconciliations Officer
- Calling All Legal Support Professionals...
- Graduate Accountant
- Collections Manager
- Expression of Interest - Legal Support Professionals needed
- Contracts Coordinator