Administration Assistant - Property
You will be accountable for:
- Supporting Centre Managers with administration and regular reporting
- Monitoring of tenancy practices ensuring compliance of lease requirements
- Reviewing and improving current policies and procedures
- Coordinating expense and approval processes
- Conducting scheduled lease and property audits
- Liaising with tenants and providing information on centre facilities
- Building strong stakeholder relationships with clients, contractors, retailers and head office staff
To be considered for this role, you must have:
- Previous administration experience within the property industry (commercial/retail will be an advantage)
- Strong Microsoft office skills, Word and Excel
- Experience using a property management database (MRI experience advantageous)
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to liaise with people at all levels
- High attention to detail
- A friendly and approachable nature coupled with a professional demeanour
If you have the desire to build a career within property administration, do not miss the opportunity to join this global leader!
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Christina Sclavos on +61282709747.
( SK92357A ) SK922816A
Apply for this ad Online!
More Jobs from people2people
- Assistant Product Manager
- Credit Officer - Majors
- Credit Analyst - Asset Finance
- Property Legal Secretary
- Legal Secretary - Litigation
- Team Assistants Wanted
- Litigation Legal Secretary
- Reception/Administration Cover
- Calling all Administration Professionals
- Entry Level Roles
- Mail and Courier Room Assistant
- Sales Support Representative
- Sales/Relationship Coordinator
- Student Admin Officer
- Personal / Executive Assistants needed!
- LEGAL SECRETARY - TEMP, CONTRACT & PERM ROLES TO START ASAP!
- LEGAL SECRETARY - RELOCATING TO SYDNEY AND LOOKING FOR WORK??
- Warehouse staff needed! Register now for upcoming opportunities
- Calling all Customer Service Professionals!
- Pricing Administrator