This large Australian, established and innovative business is seeking a talented and experienced sales and operations professional to lead their client services function.
With a focus on managing all client operations, you will be accountable for:
- Developing strategic initiatives to drive change and improve service levels
- Coach, lead and manage a team, establishing goals and monitoring performance
- Managing stakeholder and vendor relationships
- Collaborating across business units, improving and developing service and product offerings
- Reviewing feedback and implementing service enhancements
You will have experience in a similar role, with strong people management and leadership qualities.
Your exposure within a service and solution business will be advantageous.Understanding of the digital and media landscape will be beneficial, however not a deal breaker.
Finally the ability to improve sales and client service processes will be looked upon favourably.
Please, apply now!
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Christina Sclavos on +61282709747.
( SK92357A ) SK922816A
Apply for this ad Online!
More Jobs from people2people
- Internal Recruitment Consultant
- Executive Assistant
- Network Support Engineer
- Spare Parts Officer
- Receptionists/ Administrators Wanted!
- Entry Level Roles
- Calling all Administration Professionals
- Reception/Administration Cover
- Team Assistants Wanted
- Warehouse staff needed! Register now for upcoming opportunities
- Personal / Executive Assistants needed!
- Calling all Customer Service Professionals!
- Management Accountant
- Payroll Analyst (Employment Taxes)
- Customer Experience Manager - Temp Assignment
- People & Development Business Manager
- Assistant Accountant
- Policy & Compliance Coordinator
- Expression of Interest - Legal Support Professionals needed
- Legal Secretary - Commercial Litigation