This finance consulting business with multiple Australian offices is looking for their new receptionist to join their Sydney office.
Coming from a receptionist background you will have to opportunity to let your can do attitude shine in this role.
Your customer service skills and demonstrated initiative will not go unnoticed by the management team.
To succeed in this role you will have previous reception experience coupled with general administrative skills.
Your willingness to put your hand up for new responsibilities and your energetic personality will make you the perfect fit for this team.
Your day to day responsibilities will include:
- Greeting clients upon arrival
- Looking after meeting rooms, kitchen, and office supplies
- Providing administration support to the Office Manager
- Assisting with ad hoc office duties
If you would like the opportunity to gain administration experience in a receptionist role please apply today! To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Leah Peters on +61282709762
Apply for this ad Online!
More Jobs from people2people
- Accounts Receivable Assistant
- Assistant Product Manager
- Credit Officer - Majors
- Credit Analyst - Asset Finance
- Property Legal Secretary
- Legal Secretary - Litigation
- Team Assistants Wanted
- Litigation Legal Secretary
- Reception/Administration Cover
- Calling all Administration Professionals
- Entry Level Roles
- Mail and Courier Room Assistant
- Sales Support Representative
- Sales/Relationship Coordinator
- Student Admin Officer
- Personal / Executive Assistants needed!
- LEGAL SECRETARY - TEMP, CONTRACT & PERM ROLES TO START ASAP!
- LEGAL SECRETARY - RELOCATING TO SYDNEY AND LOOKING FOR WORK??
- Warehouse staff needed! Register now for upcoming opportunities
- Calling all Customer Service Professionals!