Technical Test Specialist Slough LOADRUNNER To £55k
As a software tester, you will work as part of a larger project team utilising LOADRUNNER.
Following agile principles, you will successfully collaborate with multiple stakeholders and colleagues across multiple specialisms which could include; end users, key client representatives, business analysts, designers, developers, operations teams and more.
You should be familiar with :-
LoadRunner, Visual Studio or Jmeter,
Track record experience in load, stress, soak testing.
Knowledge and experience with C#, .Net, SQL, Unix (Solaris) & Oracle Technologies
Specific activities can range from preparing and executing tests to defining strategies, implementing process improvements and coaching others.
This also includes developing automated test frame-works and scripts.
Throughout this process you will apply your proven expertise and skills with en-thusiasm to deliver high quality outputs, utilising industry best practice and innovation.
An established software/Hardware vendor in the AsiaPac region and are now commencing on major projects across the EU with their innovative technology and services in the Intellectual Security arena.
They are about to embark on a Multi Million pound (£100M+) project to implement and manage their innovative and leading technology solution across the entire UK (Over 130 major locations).
This is going to be a high profile roll out of proven Technology and applications across the UK.
Fur-ther potential projects are in the pipeline across the EMEA region.
This is your first stepping stone, in an organisation that believe in innovation and people coming together for the future.
More Jobs from Langley James Limited
- GIS Consultant - Geographical Information Systems
- .Net Developer; Retailer; Essex; £38k+
- Software Developer; VB, SQL, C++; Watford; £45k+
- PHP Web Developer; Macclesfield; £35k+
- 1st / 2nd Line IT Support; Wigan up to £2k - FTC 12 Months
- IT Support Technician; Entertainment; Kings X; £26k
- Support Analyst; Windows, TCP/IP; Liverpool L1; £19.5k
- Senior Systems Engineer: VMWare; Citrix; Nottingham up to £45k
- CRM Administrator; London up to £40k
- IT Security Architect £80-100K Slough Secure Gov Project
- Oracle Architect - Slough - Security C£100k
- 1st/2nd Line Support Analyst; Windows, TCP/IP; E. London; £27k+
- IT Manager; OSx, Casper, Open Directory; London SW1 45k
- Senior Support Analyst; Charing Cross; FTC - up to £45k Pro Rat
- Data Administrator; Marketing; C. London; £25k+ 3m FTC
- Application Support; e-commerce; HTML; London up to £35k
- IT Service Delivery; SQL; W.London; £45k + bens
- Solaris Eng / Jnr Architect– Slough – UK wide Project £65 + Ben
- Mac Support; OSx, Casper, Open Directory; London Victoria 32k
- Network Architect CISCO, CCIE - Slough - C£100k