RA specialist: make your CV stand out!
My client is an international company producing products for health, hygiene and home, it collaborates with some of the most famous brand in these fields.
NonStop is looking for his client for a regulatory affair specialist:
- Fluent in Dutch
- Living in Amsterdam or willing to relocate
- Preferably 3-4 yeas experience in regulatory affairs
- Be willing to work independently
- Having a pharmaceutical background or having worked in a pharmaceutical company
My client invests a lot in R&D which means that you will be working with several kinds of products, improving your skills and competences.
Having worked for a well-known international company will also make your CV stand out!
To find out more about this great opportunity contact me, Ilaria at the following e-mail I.Vianello@nonstop/recruitment.com or call me at the +44 (0) 2079402105.
NonStop is a fast growing recruitment company specialised in healthcare, medical devices, technical, education, digital, chemical and care.
We are proud to be member of APSCO, an organisation guaranteeing high standards in recruitment.
Our job is to find the right job for you.
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- ATM - R&A- Start Immediately
- Capoturno macchine utensili-industria nucleare.
- Proj. Proc. Man. - opportunity in Switzerland.
- Resp. Acquisti & Logistica - nuove sfide.
- Global Supply Chain Dir. - Azienda multinazionale.
- Sales Specialist – Surgical Devcices - South West Germany
- Dental Sales Manager - Global Orthodontics Company
- Registered Nurse - Growing Company - Manchester
- CRA II - Oncology - West Germany
- Acoustic Consultant: Noise in the Midlands
- Market access Manager_Medical Devices
- Locality - Deputy Team Manager - Low Caseloads
- History Teacher Wanted- Supportive Department!
- Global Pharmacovigilance role - Prague
- Programmer C++_1st step in the pharma !
- Maths Teacher- Jan/April Start- Interview next week!
- Social Worker-Family Support-Permanent
- Regulatory Affairs Consultancy Germany
- Global CMC Manager - English speaking
- ICT/Computer Science Teacher - Improving School