Science&Maths Teacher - Rural Location
A Secondary School in South Kent is currently looking to fill a Science & Mathematics ongoing supply position.
The school offers a number of benefits including a favourable rural location and would be ideal for any prospective candidate looking to relocate to the 'Garden of England' and immediately secure a flexible ongoing contract.
They were also refurbished in 2012 and so you can enjoy a very modern teaching environment with everything you need to hit the ground running for the new term.
They are looking to fill this position as soon as possible for September and so you can expect a quick turnaround and invitation to interview allowing you to quickly secure a position for the new school year.
The right candidate will hold a background in teaching Science & Mathematics to KS4.
Those with the required experience will have the chance to secure a post and get started ASAP within an excellent school.
If the above is of interest and you meet the required experience contact Oliver Jones today on 02079402749 or via e-mail at O.Jones@nonstop-education.com
NonStop Education is a specialist recruitment company renowned throughout the education sector for its professionalism, unrivalled industry knowledge and commitment to providing the best possible service.
With a 190% growth in 2015 and a database of over 100.000 candidates, we are one of the fastest growing companies within the Education sector, being also the only education recruitment agency to house a Quality Assurance team ensuring a swift and effective process to place the ‘right' people in the ‘right organisations.
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- European Technical Manager - Regulatory
- Pharma/Diagnostics KAM - Nuclear Medicine - CH
- Technical Regulatory Specialist - QHSE, REACH
- Advanced Practioner - Locality - Interview 20th
- Trilingual Brand Lead-strategy and opps-Zurich
- Junior Product Manager-Step into Pharma-Swiss
- Occupational Therapist - Training provided
- Night Support Worker - Start ASAP
- Senior Social Worker - MASH - Developing Team
- Regulatory Manager - Agrochemicals - home working!
- Regulatory Specialist - Safety Data Sheets, REACH
- MSL Italia-Responsabilita Nazionale
- Early Years Teaching Positions – Exciting Opportunities for Jan
- USP Manufacturing Specialist - Biopharma- Iceland
- Form F Assessors Required - Cornwall
- Form F Assessors Required - Thames Valley
- Research Assistant – Parallel Synthesis – Denmark
- CSV Opportunity in Switzerland -German speaking
- Automotive Technical Trainer - OEM - Market Leader
- Global Chemical Regulatory Manager - lead a team