Our rapidly-paced client, a successful software company is actively seeking an ambitious and dedicated Finance Assistant to join their growing team.
Our rapidly-expanding client is seeking to employ a successful candidate to be a part of their business!
This is a fantastic opportunity to get placed within a dynamic work floor and get your hands-on some exciting workloads!
This role can offer you a healthy base salary (depending on experience) and rapid career progression.
As a Finance Assistant your duties will include (but are not limited to):
- Keeping an appropriate record of client's accounts
- Assisting the finance team
- Updating client's accounting information in Excel
- Preparing sales orders and invoices
- Raising sales invoices and general quotes
The right Finance Assistant will have:
- Previous working experience in finance role
- Willingness to study CIMA or ACA or ACCA
- Good commercial experience
- A good knowledge on finance
- Good IT skills
- Good organisational and communication skills
- Administrative skills
Want to find out more? Apply online today!
Nationwide Placements positively welcomes applications from candidates, no matter what their age, gender, ethnicity, or lifestyle.
We always recommend having your CV professionally prepared, up to date and ready to be put in front of potential employers.
We will keep you updated at all times with the progress of your application whether successful or not.
If you are a business looking to recruit staff like this then we want to hear from you.
Nationwide Placements UK are one of the largest permanent placements solution providers in the UK.
More Jobs from Lane Personnel
- Mailroom Operator
- Evening Van Drivers
- Grounds Maintenance Operative
- Desktop Support Technician
- Junior Designer
- Junior Print Designer
- Supermarket Assistant
- Mailroom Operator
- Drivers Mate
- Long Distance Van Driver
- Graduate/Junior Data Entry Analyst
- Courier Van Driver
- Customer Services Officer
- Administration Support
- Trainee Retail Assistant
- Customer Service Administrator
- Paralegal Trainee
- CCTV Control Room Operator (Security)
- Bookkeeper/Management Accountant
- Weekend Assistant (Retail)