Nationwide Placements are looking for individuals full of energy as Bar Staff for our client.
If you have a passion for customer service and have experience of bar work, This can be an excellent opportunity for you.
Our client will offer offer the chosen candidate a very competitive salary (based on experience).
As Bar Staff your responsibilities include:
- Serving and presenting beverages in an quick and efficient manner
- Meeting the standards set by the employer
- Communicating current promotions or new offerings to customers
- Ensuring high quality customer service
- Completing different training programs
- Working to company policies and procedures
The right Bar Staff will have:
- A ‘can do' approach towards work
- Previous experience in a bar
- Excellent communication skills, confidence and self motivation
- An honest and responsible personality
- Excellent attention to detail and punctuality
- Excellent team skills
Your CV and a little about Nationwide Placements (UK) Ltd
Nationwide Placements positively welcomes applications from candidates, no matter what their age, gender, ethnicity, or lifestyle.
We always recommend having your CV professionally prepared, up to date and ready to be put in front of potential employers.
We will keep you updated at all times with the progress of your application whether successful or not.
If you are a business looking to recruit staff like this then we want to hear from you.
Nationwide Placements UK are one of the largest permanent placements solution providers in the UK.
More Jobs from Lane Personnel
- Lettings Negotiator
- Parking Host/Attendant
- CCTV Installation
- Press & Media Officer with EU languages
- Finance and Administration Assistant
- Business Sales Manager
- Assistant Restaurant Manager
- Gas Supervisor
- Night Safety and Security Assistant
- Marketing Manager
- Kitchen Assistants
- Team Leader
- Valeter / Car Cleaner
- Depot Hygiene / Cleaning Manager
- Nursery Assistant
- Call Centre Agent
- Sales Executive
- School Secretary
- Generic Lighting Technician