Our client is hiring a Legal Assistant for their leading law firm with beautiful offices.
The role will be rewarded with excellent career progression opportunities, personal involvement on some of the most exciting and challenging cases, together with an excellent remuneration package for an ambitious individual who demonstrates attention to detail and natural flair for problem-solving.
As a Legal Assistant, your responsibilities include:
- Support team of solicitors and paralegals
- Undertake job type assessments and understand the visa structure and where each job fits into the structure
- Some scanning/photocopying documents, uploading documents to internal system
- Preparation of packs and bundles in ordered fashion;
- Prepare compliance packs - and add to the system
- Organise couriers/special deliveries disbursements
- Preparation of online application forms
Qualifications for the right legal assistant are:
- Focused and dedicated attitude with desire to excel in all facets of the role
- Close attention to detail
- High levels of enthusiasm, desire to build your career in a fast moving sector
- Demonstrate a thirst to learn and contribute to a focused team environment
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Nationwide Placements positively welcomes applications from candidates, no matter what their age, gender, ethnicity, or lifestyle.
We always recommend having your CV professionally prepared, up to date and ready to be put in front of potential employers.
We will keep you updated at all times with the progress of your application whether successful or not.
If you are a business looking to recruit staff like this then we want to hear from you.
Nationwide Placements UK are one of the largest permanent placements solution providers in the UK.
More Jobs from Lane Personnel
- Event Waiting Staff
- Lettings Negotiator
- Parking Host/Attendant
- CCTV Installation
- Press & Media Officer with EU languages
- Finance and Administration Assistant
- Business Sales Manager
- Assistant Restaurant Manager
- Gas Supervisor
- Night Safety and Security Assistant
- Marketing Manager
- Kitchen Assistants
- Team Leader
- Valeter / Car Cleaner
- Depot Hygiene / Cleaning Manager
- Nursery Assistant
- Call Centre Agent
- Sales Executive
- School Secretary