Band 6/7 Mental Health Pharmacist
HCL are looking for a Band 6/7 Mental Health Pharmacist to work for a hospital in the Midlands.
To start ASAP for a 9-12 month contract.
3 month trial period.
Must have recent UK hospital experience and experience working as a Mental Health Pharmacist.
Duties will be covering Mental Health wards independently, without close clinical support.
No dispensary work involved.
Applicant will require a car to travel between sites.
Monday to Friday, 9am-4pm.
For further information please contact Emma Ansett on 02084183025 or via email at email@example.com 
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 9 - 12 months
- Rate: Â£25 to Â£27 Per: hour
- Location: Midlands,England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: HCL plc
- Contact: Emma Ansett
- Tel: 08450 639 639
- Fax: 08450 063 708
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: EA01364498
- Posted: 2016-10-10 09:16:04 -
- View all Jobs from HCL plc
More Jobs from HCL plc
- Band 3 Pharmacy Dispenser
- Band 6 Occupational therapist, Greater Manchester
- Band 6 Physiotherapist, Northern Ireland
- Medical Lab Assistant Band 3 (Blood Sciences)
- Microbiology BMS required for SW London
- Anatomical Pathology Technician Band 4 or 5
- Endoscopy Technician. North London. Full-Time
- Orthopaedic Practitioner. Part-time Shifts. Kent
- Perm Physiotherapist (Neuro-Rehabilitation)
- Clinical Specialist (Occupational Therapist)
- General Radiographer
- Band 6 Speech & Language Therapist, South London
- Paediatric Speech & Language Therapist, North East London
- Orthopaedic Practitioner, Epsom, Full-time
- Urgent Band 6 Occupational therapist
- Band 5 Aseptic Technician
- Permanent Occupational Therapist
- Band 6 MSK Physiotherapist
- Mental Health Pharmacist - 3 days a week
- Band 7 Oncology/Haematology Pharmacist